Emisar Headlamp A.K.A. Hanklamp

- T shape

- 2 beams : one flood and one trowish with posibility of combining the two.

- as light and compact as possible.

• efficient driver

https://ylplight.com/en/katalog/1/nalobnye-fonari/panda-30/

I bought two for gifts : not very light, not high CRI (not stated in my comment but implied since Intl-outdoors always offer them), not an efficient driver (PWM, not regulated), confusing interface, no PID thermal regulation.

So yeah, basically the panda 3, but better.

Copper for headlamp. That will be very heavy :smiley:
I also preffer to see something like my H03 with side switch. If it possible to change optics easily that also will be great. Maybe it is possible Hank to make kit with honeycomb TIR and another one for more throw. Charger is not must have. Also without it we can safe few grams.

T-shape please. Zebra light style reflects off my glasses.

T-shape, multi-emitter, regulated driver, USB-C charging, and Anduril 2 would be perfect for me.

I might be still be interested in a right-angle light with multiple battery tube options and a magnetic tail cap, but there are plenty of options in that form factor.

I really like the Lumintop hl3a because it’s a triple and is Anduril. The triple allows one to choose the optic to alter the beam (I’m using a mule with diffusion film for the ultimate reading light).

The rest of the configuration I’m flexible with.

Two reflectors/optics - main led and “side” led - colored (red or green or yellow)
T shape (dedicated headlamp)
No charging
Button on top

I agree, this sounds cool and doable.

I would buy a Hank headlamp immediately… how about a dual channel like the K9.3? An E21A 2000K would be awesome

How about a flip-up TIR lens, hinged at the top of the emitter opening? Flip down for spot, flip up for flood. A 60 degree or so flood might be better for me.

+1
Which is consistent with Hank offering many options.

Changing between a flood and throw channel would be nice.

I would like 21700 with a long runtime emphasis.

Yes.
I tried to pitch this idea in a Sofirn D25 thread. The UI already exists. If using standard MCPCB and TIR sizes, the LEDs and optics could be easily mixed and matched.
Spot or flood. Tint mixing. Lots of possibilities.

FB

YLP Panda form factor with screws and a gasket for interchangeable TIR optics would be amazing.

I have ZERO interest in any LEDs that are not high CRI. Work is so much easier when I can clearly see colors.

A dual-triple setup would be pretty interesting since very high lumen/watt would be possible at fairly low total output levels.

Were :confounded:

Ya I made the switch from high lumen 6500’s last year and I’ll never go back. I love my E21A 2000K’s

I want T shape, 21700, boost driver with Seoul Sunlike mule temp reg and LVP https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/seoul-semiconductor-inc/S4SM-1564409736-0B500H3S-00001/9997417?s=N4IgjCBcoLQBxVAYygMwIYBsDOBTANCAPZQDaIcAnAOwgC6Avg4QExkgDKALBwLIxgArADYuXAAw0AzMJjiAQoPHiAElI5zl4iIyA

E21a is ok but lets be real its not 2016 anymore, 75 r12 is not ok, all mules and zoomies should be sunlike

21700 headlamp for long runtime this is contradictory, heavy weight and long use time does not work in real life. Putting a lot of weight on your forehead is for very short times.

No, depends on the design. If it’s not balanced, and is just some shitty light straps with a light, then yes, you’ll have too much weight
I expect something large will need to be mounted on a helmet of sorts

24w sunlike is not a small cob so it will necessitate being large anyways… I mean, seriously, look at the size of the cob… 19x19mm, diagonally is almost 27mm - and the place you put it still needs room for metal tube