END-(AMZ US) Sofirn SP36 BLF Anduril Deal

I used a code from the last batch. Thanks.

Working backwards from the codes given for Day 6, I nabbed code #2. Thank you.

All gone by the time I saw this.

I guess I have one last try at this lol

Day 7 ( 16th March 2020 )

CODE #1: TLK5-HSCFJP-6NBMA7

CODE #2: TLDW-HCZD42-9WNAAN

CODE #3: TL7H-7Y5EJU-HHHVA4

CODE #4: TLHK-SNQWW6-4WAXAK

CODE #5: TLNH-DM453D-S9TPA4

Got one, sweet!

ORDER # 111-0616275-4326634

Please send code for holster.

Thanks!

Day 7 - #4 code is used

ORDER # 114-4795782-3596262
Can always use a holster

OMG, I Finally got one of these, code #3 btw

Sent

Forget it. I'm finished.

I really would like a code for the SP70 .

Order # 113-9569413-6113049

Please send code for a holster, thanks

Received the SP36 today.

I knew it would be a fantastic light because I purchased one a month ago before this deal.

Thank you again Sofirn for the light with holster deal.

I guess I’m the only one not blown away with mine. I like my E07 more for the same type of light.

I was looking forward to getting mine all week, but definitely got a faulty one. Compared it in my lightbox to my Nitecore TUP which is only supposed to be 1000 lumens and scored a 489, the SP36 is supposed to be 5,500 and didn’t even score 800. My 3800 lumen convoy L6 scored almost 1300 in comparision.

To say I’m disappointed is an understatement.

Me too…

Glad to know I”m not the only one. I’m waiting for a reply from Sofirn.

I expect them to make good of this, since I was so impressed with them after the BLF LT1.

Sorry to hear that some are not satisfied with the SP36. I can understand this, even though this light is perfect for me, since as a "chronologically gifted" senior, my criteria are most likely different from others.

I am aware of the available lights (thanks to this forum) and are envious of those with the fortitude to order from China. I am limited in my choices since I usually buy locally and only order items on Amazon that are not available locally.

I grew up using calcium carbide and white gas or kerosene lamps, so the SP36 seems like magic to me. I do have other lithium-ion battery lights but the SP36 is currently my favorite.

Huh… so it’s not just me. :expressionless:

I got one back in December, another one just recently, and they’re absolutely identical. And not terribly bright.

Topped off my Airpro DC7 (very Q8ish: 4 cells + 4 emitters + USB-C) that has just-topped-off Imalent 18650 BTs at 4.2V.

To make it a fair fight, I split the cells 2+2, into the SP36es. So yeah, each one only had 2 cells but not 3. Still, that shouldn’t cut the output to maybe 1000lm, eh?

Everything identical. CT, tint, hotspot, output. 2click to turbo and do a ceiling-bounce. Meh. My GTmicro (yeah, ’micro, not ’mini) was almost as bright. Hmm, that’s kind of a kick in the nuts.

And identical is identical. Both 2clicked to turbo and aimed at the opposite wall, the hotspots were identical even in brightness. So it’s not like one’s a lemon and the other’s brighter.

Okay, so all 4 cells back into my DC7. 2click for turbo. Holy Christ, that’s bright. Yeah, that’s at least 5000 lemons, just like my Q8s. Both SP36es simultaneously on turbo weren’t nearly as bright.

I was hoping a slightly smaller light like the SP36 could even replace my DC7 as a nightstand light (when you need to light up the whole yard, ferinstance). I’d still be using my Q8, but charging 4 cells at once is a pain in the arse without onboard charging, which the DC7 has. And it’s got my Q8’s cells now, too. An SP36 would’ve been a nice scale-down in size without scaling down in brightness, but nope.