ENDED! Giveaway for Olight S2 Baton - 950 lumens by Olight Direct

i have lots of flashlights, but here’s one of my latest mods:

it’s a sk98 clone modded with dual nichia 219A leds, which goes from round to rectangular to dual quadratic aspherical “hotspot” when zooming.

i like my olight s15r very much, so i wouldn’t mind a s2 as well!

Here are my two zoomies, zeusray and ultrafire. The ultrafire was my first ever flashlight and it’s brighter than zeusray.

I bought this flashlight for my brother in law, will give it when we meet this end of year.
He’s no flashlight man but sure he’ll like it because he need no hassle to buy battery & charger :smiley:

This is one of my most used lights. It fits in every pocket and put out lot of brightness for such a small light :slight_smile:

Gave away all but 2 of my little lights, BLFX6 and BLF-A6, I mostly like larger lights! :wink:

This is my beloved old and fake LL P7, bought this year on Aliexpress on super discount.

I no longer have any of these zoomies:

Thrunite TN30, Archon M60t, Olight i6 Paladin, Olight M18 Maverick, Jetbeam PA10

The magnet in the tailcap of the S2 looks very useful.

Need a better one.

1x ultrafire :smiley:
1x convoy
1x 3*AAA zoomie

Really don’t have much to post yet, maybe I get lucky now :slight_smile:

My EDC, Creee XML2/DX 25505 driver with Eneloop AA 1st gen

I seem to have a weakness for rechargeable torches…

Maxtoch Sniper BLF-TE, Courui D01 (fmc modded), HD2010 no-name, Thorfire C8, Convoy C8, Manker A6 BLF-SE, Jaxman U1 UV, Sunwayman C22C, Skilhunt H02

I will have a review for some of these lights coming soon.

Thank you for this opportunity

My edc s-30

I know I’m lame but how do you post pictures?

my favorite so far is the BLF A6.

I did not realize i had so many lights, maybe half or more are from giveaways and review samples.
Everything left of the Cyclone i want to sell, but is it worth it given the high Canadian shipping rates?

My best quality light. For me with not allot to compare its great.

I got my picture to show up. Dropbox is a little different

Picture of my back up V10R Ti.

Cheers!