[ENDED] Group Buy: 46mm BLF SRK 7135 V2 - 32x 7135 Drivers - No Drama!

Put me down for 1!

I like the no drama feature! :wink:

Oh I really hope the minimum is going to be reached.

What will this do that my M6 opt. 2 M.E. light doesn’t already do? What would change? Need different emitters?

Sorry if this a dumb question

I will take two please

You could probably use a break from that!

This is actually lower powered than what you've got in that light (the Mod.2 is not current limited at all). This would give you closer to what a Mod.1 is, with a regulated ~4A maximum per emitter. You already have the same user interface as well, so if you've got a Mod.2 already I'd say this isn't worth it.

No problem with adding more (.380) 7135’s to boost it even more correct Richard? 7135 380mA SOT-89 (5-Pack)

Put me down for 2

I need to build a new M6 just because I need to use one of these drivers and I think I’ll build a light using this driver as well. :slight_smile: (with a few more chips dropped in for good measure)

Thanks Richard, NDZ works for me!

(no drama zone)

Thanks for confirming it Dale, I see we have a couple new members that are interested in these drivers too! “peaceandmelons” :wink: and “Thenitgoesboom” :bigsmile:

Yes, you can add more chips. There is one pad, however that I would not add a chip to, and that is the moonlight/low level pad, marked with the ML designator as shown here:

Copy that! :wink: Thanks!

2 O’Clock, inside ring, flying solo, roger. :wink:

:bigsmile: :beer:

Hi Richard, please put me down for 2, and thanks for the offer!

Put me down for two please.

Now I can have the SRK I have only been dreaming of :slight_smile:

Phil

Richard approximately how much for shipping to Australia.

$13 with tracking. Sorry, but that's how much the USPS rates jumped last month. Anything that is light just got real expensive.

Ouch! If you’ll pardon the OT, can you say approximately how much that shipment would have been prior to the jump? I’m just curious; I know that shipping internationally from the USA was already fairly expensive.

About $7. Yes, the minimum USPS first-class international package shipment to Zones 3+ (pretty much everywhere except Mexico and Canada) jumped about $5 in one go. These are thin enough that I might be able to get away with them in a "flat" envelope, but it depends on the postal worker that day because sometimes they won't let anything that's hard at all go that way.

Mary J Bilge don't want no drama either.

I will take 2 no drama drivers please.