[ENDED] Group Buy: 46mm BLF SRK 7135 V2 - 32x 7135 Drivers - No Drama!

Justin, I was really laughing at that video.

Wishful thinking… the drama only stops when you die and then it only stops for you. :wink: (sad but true)

One for me please.

Richard put me down for 1, thanks.

one for me please leroycp

ooo at least two more needed.
willing to up 1 if the counter stops at 34 just before the deadline, making it a 1 more before minimum is reached.

At this point I am sure we will hit 35.

Nice!!!

This early summer friends from the USA will come to visit us.

I think I will ask them to take some US orders with them.
I is nowhere near the point where I am capable to mod a SRK as it should be done so I can wait till then.
I can order and give their address via mail?

When you place your order it will be on the website, so you can choose your shipping address there at checkout.

FWIW, I did a mod with one of these. It’s a great driver, and it’s what powers the SRK on BLF’s front page. :slight_smile:

It made my SRK happy:

What film/coating is that TK?

I’m pretty confident that it is DC Fix “Sand”. That’s what a lot of folks use.

EDIT: reference this thread, ToyKeeper - mod: Wide-Spectrum SRK w/ BLF Driver

Is anyone else getting e-mail notifications on subscribed threads? I haven’t received a single one since the update and don’t see any settings I can change on my end.

will the software c file be available for download for mods ??

Does this driver have Turbo Timer (automatic stepdown) on High like your M6?

Sure. It uses STAR firmware which is available for free at either JonnyC’s repository or from ToyKeeper’s repository.

Only if selected when ordered. You will be able to choose the turbo timer length between or no turbo timer.

Sounds good, in for one.

+1 No PM email notifications either.

I’m in for one of these. I have an SRK or two laying about somewhere I could put it in. :slight_smile: