[ENDED] Group Buy: 46mm BLF SRK 7135 V2 - 32x 7135 Drivers - No Drama!

Nope, its jacked up. Went into account under edit, PM messaging, thread notification, and unchecked and rechecked the message box, SAVED….still nothing? Where are the smiley/emocons too? Edit: Just PM’d myself and I got notified on my e-mail? Edit: Subscriptions are messed up too, can’t get into any that haven’t been updated?

IIRC SB said this and a few other things need to be worked out yet so nobody is getting them for now. So goes site upgrades!

Phil

Richard, what would happen If I stack chips on the moonlight chip, seeing how I don’t want it anyway, would it screw the rest of the levels up the UI, or software?

Yes, with the default firmware it is likely that the first level will disappear all together or flicker. It might work, but it comes down to the individual driver and 7135 chips.

I’m not saying that - I think Richard addressed it already. For myself, I’m planning on using this driver with another SRK clone (cheapy) I have. I agree with what was previously stated - the M6 is an SRK clone (sort of) but better in almost every way. It’s quite heavy for an SRK clone, but that is part of why it’s better than typical SRK clones.
Specific advantages:

• real solid SS bezel
  • really nice brass retaining ring for the driver, making it easy to take it apart for modding (no glue required like most SRK’s)
  • chunky, heavy, lots of aluminum all around
  • threading appears to be good, better than most SRK’s
  • excellent cell+ contact surface - can take a beating and lots of usage

The group buy link is now active. This is where you will go to purchase the driver.

I will begin sending the discount codes today, but it may take me until tomorrow sometime to get to everyone. I am going to start at the top of the list and work my way down.

EDIT: Looks like the PM system is broken. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. :GRR:

Ill take one, thanks Richard

I’ve been send/receiving pm’s, so it’s been working for me. The email notification for pm’s even works.

So simple with OUT moonlight = No problem = Stack away = I like it!

nice, no rush for me, take your time, you send the pm when you are able.
Thanks!
I probably email you because likel I want to add some nichias :wink:

Ordered with no drama whatsoever! Thanx again Richard!!

Add 1 for me as well.

Thanks

Got my 2 with NO DRAMA! :-o That was easy!! Thanks Richard!!! :beer:

Richard, can I get the code for this? I have an old SRK that I might try it in.

Forgot 1 with 7 mode + ML

Thanks, ordered, and decided to have it shipped directly to us, with a nicia 219C
Interesting!

Ordered, Thanks Richard!

Please sign me up for 2 of these also!
Thank you!

Ok, so I guess now it’s time for everybody to reveal what they’re putting this driver in! :slight_smile:

I have an SupFire M6 that I modified way back when, and I have a FandyFire Rook that is pretty neat, a smaller version of the SkyRayKing. But I don’t really care for those cheaper made soup can lights. So I decided to go with a SP03. It’s a big headed triple with a lot of thermal mass and cooling fins, 97% positive this driver will fit in it just fine. Will probably pull the stock XM series emitters in favor of XP-L HI for better throw and tint.

I do have to admit, they also have a 6 emitter 4x 26650 light that really piqued my interest, could have wired it in 3 pairs and really had a long run-time floody light, who knows, with the right emitters it might actually make a surprising beam profile! I know my Trustfire 12 XP-E2 light has a crazy tight hot spot that I never would have figured on.

So how about it? Y’all gonna share your plans? Anyone got any pointers on using that SP03? (GearBest had the SP03 for $57, cheapest I could find. They also had a champagne colored Kinfire 6x XM-L2 for $33 that looked very interesting!)

No drama? Those are dangerous words. You said them and, within days, BLF went down for a whole day and then came back with a bunch of functions not working. It’s like saying nothing could possibly go wrong… :slight_smile:

I’m’n’a have to get used to this not-autosubscribing-on-comment thing. I keep commenting on threads and then never hearing anything about them again, then discovering later that I’ve missed questions and other replies.

Anyway, this is a great driver upgrade for the SRK and similar-sized lights. Highly recommended.

I haven’t specifically asked, but I hope and assume that there’ll be no need to get used to that.