[ENDED] Group Buy: 46mm BLF SRK 7135 V2 - 32x 7135 Drivers - No Drama!

Wight, right, sb56637 said he’s got stage one done but will have to fine tune some things to get all that working properly again. He unexpectedly ran into bugs and time consuming issues so he focused on getting it back up and running with some options offline.

Just ordered two SRK drivers and a few other things as well.
Thank you!!

Dale, yes good idea telling what you want to use them for.
2 for in a SRK.
And then there is 1 left, I got a light in transit that seems the right size so maybe for that one. or for another SRK.

If not too late, I’d like to get 1

Could you add me in for 2 thanks

I have a stock M6, a 5 LED SRK clone, and an original FandyFire SRK version sitting around, along with a dozen or two other lights needing modding.

I’ll probably go with the 5 LED SRK clone light for this driver and add a bunch more of 7135’s, bringing it up to 15A or so, from 12.16A as configured. I have lots of XM-L2’s sitting around as well, so will probably use them in this one - maybe neutral or warmer cool whites.

one for me if it still available.

I have a SRKung Silver 7LED. (1) Original stock Black SRK 4LED with the red JB-A driver. (2) Stock M6’s and a “18sixfifty” Modded SRK Black 4LED w/JB-A that has 2 led’s with dome on and 2 de-domed, that rocks! Thinking on doing a M6 to compare to the stock one, and maybe the 7X KUNG? The M6 is really very good stock, build and quality is really exceptional, for $40.00+ shipping, hell of a value!!! :open_mouth:

I have no idea, but I’m sure if I keep watching the thread, something will occur to me.
I saw “no drama” and decided “I’ll buy that” without hesitation.

If still available, please sign me up for one.

For now, mine go on the shelf. No plans at the moment. Just a good price and didn’t want to pass them up.

Just a quick note for all of you who are planning on putting them in an M6: I put one in an M6 that I had with a broken stock driver and it will not work without raising the battery positive contact plate. The retaining ring hits the edge of the batteries before the battery button can contact the driver.

So, you have a few options for the M6:

• File the tabs so that the driver fits tight without the retaining ring, then don’t use the ring.
  • Slightly raise the battery + contact surface on the driver. You can do this with some solder, or you can do it how I saw Comfychair do it a few times by flattening slightly then soldering some solid copper wire to the contact surface.

I can say that the result was really nice. I was able to strip the three LED wires back a bit then twist them together and easily fit them inside of the through-hole vias (I enlarged them slightly on the V2 for this purpose and it worked out great!). I need to measure the output, but it was certainly very strong.

I’m up for one more then (total of two). Thanks for answering my PM, Richard.

Oh, and thanks for the heads up on the M6!

How do I get the right price? Signed up, but have not recieved a code. Product link in post #1 gives a cost of $18.49? Did I miss something?

Yes, you need a code to get the discounted price. I am manually generating them and sending them in batches as time permits, so hang tight, you’ll get yours soon.

Ah! :slight_smile:

Ordered mine, not sure what I will do with it. I only have one SRK and it is an 18sixfifty with 3 leds and a modded JB-A driver. I may pull the driver and replace it in favor of more modes and mode reversing. But, she is driven hard and really puts out the light. I may end up with an M6 since I have not been able to find one of the older SRK’s with a solid shelf, other than the one mentioned above.

Thanks Richard.

put me down for one. i was a cheap ass when i purchased my M6, love the light but feel like it can perform a bit better with this driver.

GB has now ended. Because I didn’t check until this morning I will add you vamper, but you’re the last one.

Thank you everyone for your overwhelming response! :slight_smile:

Thank YOU for your overwhelming Excellence! :slight_smile: