[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT01 (XP-L , AA & 14500 battery , e-switch etc)

Code for nw please

Just received NW, great tint marked as 3D but not pinkish at all,more like 3B. It’s so small and performance is really good.

Hidden programmable output modes are awesome future,to set levels as you like !!!

My next EDC that’s for sure!

You mean the long click that enters the last used mode ?

No no he he, secret output programmable output for each level…. Don’t tell me you didn’t figure this out?

Not sure if trolling or serious. Ain’t got my two yet, so can’t experiment…

Turn off the light in Highest level, then from off hold switch until ligt blink twice. After that double tap for strobe,sos……single click all the way through Battery level and finaly output levels. You have three level offered for each mode…

But it doesn’t allow to programm the modes like U11 (or t01) .

Still give you a option to choose what you prefer from low,or medium modes…

One of my units acts weird . Anyway , i figured it out in my other one . Why i remember only t01 was programmable ? Thanks NikolaS :wink:

Here is how to program :

1) Open the flashlight , navigate on the highest mode , and turn off the light
2) Press the button until it blinks two times (it will open in highest mode , and flash 2 times after 7-8 seconds)
3) After it blinks twice , release the switch and double click again (It will enter strobe , beacon etc and a constant current output level & regular modes )
4) Now navigate with single (short) click to the lowest mode
5) It will ramp through 3 different output levels . Single click confirms selected output level of mode and goes to the next one
6) Do the same for all the modes , and when you are in strobe turn off the light with a “long” click .

Exactly !

Thanks for the info guys! Special thanks to Giorgos for making this gb. :+1:

Is this for selecting the output sequence (L-M-H, H-M-L, M-L-H, H-L-M) only and not the intensity for each output level?

Does anyone know if this lights coupon code was extended like the 02 after the 15th.

I would like to get the code if still possible please… Thank You

It’s for intensity of each level, sequence remains the same

Errr, but if you can select the intensity of each mode, couldn’t you set each mode to whatever you wanted and thus have H-L-M or L-H-M or whatever you wanted?

3 option for each from Low to Hi

Lazy-R-us :

It has 3 different output levels for each mode .
For example : For the lowest mode you can choose between 5 , 10 ,15 lumens (not real numbers , an example)

Sending a PM now :wink:

This is cool! Thanks for the heads up.

Thank You George, here’s what’s funny though and just how darn impatient I can be, I had just clicked the PP pay it button for a NW 01 when my email went off and guess who it was with a code for ME, so had to go back now with my code from George and my good logic and buy 2 more plus a good reason to also look for a new clamp meter and lux meter since I stepped on my old one last night, always have great reasons to spend more money,
Ha Ha, A Flashaholic of the first magnitude indeed,
Thank You George,
Gary…

I would like to get the code please… Thank You