[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT02 (single cell XHP-35 HI / 26650 thrower)

Sli.mg was originally created as an alternative to Imgur as they had a policy of deleting any submissions arising from a certain banned subreddit. My post was to see if you knew it but it looks not to be the case.

Code please

I don’t have any issue . It was just used because it’s quick from phone etc .

1 NW for me.
Thanks in advance!

Beware the Manker U21 low mode is maglite
Way too high

Say wut? I measured 9 lumens, and I checked the other 2 posted U21 reviews and can't find anything mentioned bout low being way too high. Are you sure you are talk'n bout the stock U21?

9 lumens is fine with me as a low, it's no moon level but that's not what is claimed. They spec'd 15 lumens, so my model tested even lower. Dunno, maybe I had a prototype or something though, so maybe was changed later?

My U21 review: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/40242, in OP near the bottom.

Blinds my eyes unless it’s a hidden low mode.

Are you seeing 4 or 5 modes in the rotation? I think mine worked exactly like what the manual said - click goes to low, long click goes to last mode. Should be 5 modes in the rotation, if only 4 then low is being skipped.

Actually this is starting to sound familiar. Think there was a change in the UI about skipping low mode...

Stupid me... The freak'n instructions are messed up. There's typos/errors in the written instruction part.

My driver died so I fully modded mine up now so don't have access to a stock one.

The #2 and 3 modes will never be used. The lowest mode is bright as hell.

There is no low mode on my Manker
Certainly no moonlight

This thing throws!

I’ll take one of each CW/WW please and thanks! :+1:

I’ll take one, code please

I just ordered one NW without seeing a review. I'm think'n/hop'n it's gonna be good, but I'd probably upgrade the driver and LED anyways.

Code please

I saw your posts , but i wasn’t home to send the codes , sorry .

PM sent

Code please, interested in a NW

Review?

Ordered my 2 Thanks!

Please PM codes for both, and thanks!