[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT02 (single cell XHP-35 HI / 26650 thrower)

Interested in seeing performance specs and beam shots.

Is this looking like it’s a near carbon copy of the manker in all ways?

Could you send me the code please Giorgos?

Thinking I might like to try this one, and perhaps gift one. :wink:

I’ll send the codes requested in 2 hours that I’ll be back from work . (if there isn’t an issue)

Will the 69.5mm Keeppower fit? From the pictures it looks like it might be tight. Maybe I’ll just order a Liitokala.

Even longer batteries fit i think . Not sure…

Review is live :

It is just the pictures’ commentary atm , the second review i write for today :person_facepalming: , i’ll complete it tomorrow :slight_smile:

Helllo,1 NW for me please.
Thanks in advance!

Maybe you’ve missed it (no problems if you did) but can you send me the code for NW?

Wow that was quick.

Sorry , PM sent

PM me the coupon for NW please.
Thanks

Considering this light is testing well below the advertised brightness and throw shouldn’t the gb be put on hold? Would hate to think people are going out and spending money on a light that’s not what they expect.

I hope people will see the last comments .

But even for people who actually have ordered the light we will find a solution .

edit : i have informed some of the last people who requested codes

PM me the coupon for NW please.
Thanks

2 CW for me plz, what’s the code for this?

interested in one, thanks

1 NW, PM please.
Thanks

Please put me down for a NW.

Thanks

Is there any chance that the promo code will be extended (past Dec. 15th), given that some people are holding off ordering until the amp issue is clarified/resolved?

I will ask tomorrow .

We are still working on finding the problem with gearbest .

Does it look like you might make some headway with them? I tried emailing customer service and besides being confused by their response…I’m not sure they understand I would just really like a light to the specs that are printed:

My initial email:

“I ordered this flashlight as part of a group buy on budgetlightforum.com (BLF) . Your ad sales it has the exact same specifications as the Manker U21, so I ordered the Utorch UT02 as a less expensive replacement. However, in comparing it with my Manker U21, the Utorch is not as bright. Several people who bought the Utorch from the group buy on BLF say they are seeing the same thing….that the light is underdriven and not as high performing as your ad states. Please advise me what we can do to fix this.”

Their response:
“Dear Chris,

Thank you for contacting us.
We are extremely sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with the product.
Could you please check our warranty policy?
http://www.gearbest.com/about/warranty-and-return.html

In this case, you can keep the item and do not need to return it to us for this time.
If you know someone in need or if you would like to donate it to a charity, we would really appreciate it.
We can refund 5 USD back on your Wallet and exceptionally reward you with extra points (e.g. If your refund is USD 1=2 points, USD 3=3*2 points=>get 6 points etc).
You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.

Learn more about wallet benefits : http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111
Check out to use points: http://www.gearbest.com/about/about-points.html?157wrew
The refund can be completed within 1 working day.

We look forward to hearing you soon.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards
Leda
Gearbest Customer Servive”