[Ended]Groupbuy : Utorch UT02 (single cell XHP-35 HI / 26650 thrower)

Yes , easier than the stock switch for sure . I’ll upload pics later .

Sorry to hear that you guy’s! Wow arthritis! :person_facepalming: That would be death to me, all these years hanging on for dear life, pulling G’s on the launch, specially on the new Pro Mod Bike! :frowning: Thank God for Velcro :wink: Just strap me to that bad boy and let’s get it ON!!! :+1:

Here is a pic of what i did , it’s difficult to take photo (it’s small and translucent) :

https://i.sli.mg/steyu3.jpg

basically i made the contact area smaller , so the rubber presses the middle of the switch only .

Ahh, ok. So it's not shortened at all? Was thinking shortening it would help. I have only one of those boots though, so dunno if I'd take a chance with that. Did you use a sharp blade, razor blade?

Do not shorten it , i wouldn’t suggest it .

I used an “x-acto” style knife . Anything sharp will work .

Dude you a Surgeon? Everybody send your L6 boots to George for surgery!! :smiley:

Great Job George!! :beer: I don’t think I can do it though, nope, a mans got to know his limitations, prolly cut my finger (s) off! :person_facepalming:

It’s a simple training i did about one year ago , solder some dozens of 0805 components using a regular soldering iron and you will have a steady hand in 2 months (Ohh , helps with patience too ) :stuck_out_tongue:

ordered a nw today.

KB - that's what I was think'n. That is a fantastic job on that booty George!

Thanks Tom !

Many thanks to KB for sharing the idea ! The feel of the switch is now great !

If you just change the switch with the MTN one , i think results will be great too (without making any change on the rubber boot) .

it would be great for us to have that light as a host only, especialy with a tail switch too

giorgoskok

Since Gb sells those, could you pass that idea to them ?

I thought of that me too :slight_smile:

I’ll pass the idea , and hope they will help .

I sure don't want a tailswitch - adds length, useless for me.

Its quite useful when mounted on a rifle Tom :wink:

I love those single batteries dual switch torches with 50+mm reflectors

I’ll have to ask first , then we will discuss the design :stuck_out_tongue:

But it`s to big ( 26650 with a 60mm Head) for it ! I think the Klarus XT12GT works better if it`s mounted on a rifle…
Greets

and Parkinson too

Please send me the Code for CW Version.

Thx
Robert

Thank you Giorgoskok for the extremely fast reply to my inquiry into getting in on the GB and your being able to get the GB code to me ASAP, you are so awesome friend …!!
I really wanted the U21 after reading Tom E’s write up and couldn’t afford it but then came along this light.
I have gone this evening and bought the NW, and of course started browsing and got a bunch of other lights with all the money I saved off the GB plus an additional $50 or so, my addiction is good for a day or so anyhow.
So thank you for helping out with my addiction and especially thanks so much for getting the extended GB past the cut off of the 15th, and the 15th was the day I was reading all the great input and believed I had again lost out and missed the cutoff.
Thanks for your great work…! :laughing: :+1:
Gary

Edit: It is really early AM and I am still at GearBest browsing around and after watching the most recent posts come in I decided to get the CW along with the NW, just seems to good to pass up.

This holster fits the UT02 perfectly!