Ended - JAXMAN Interest list

I also have the feeling that while AE offers free shipping for everyone else, the small and light packages from Jaxman get hit with 2x-3x-value shipping fees.

What do you think reasonable shipping should be. I think he mentioned somewhere he has access to $5 airmail but didn’t mention details.

thanks added

I suggest you post a cross-reference to this over at the mountain bike forum, mtbr.com, forum
Lighting DIY parts suppliers, vendors, etc. | Mountain Bike Reviews Forum

Thanks will try :+1:

Not more than 10% of the total value of the purchase

The shipping fees for E2L are “US $5.72 to Uruguay via AliExpress Standard Shipping”, that is over 20%

RMM is going to get in touch with Jaxman about what kind of order is big enough for special attention:

Good move ‘hank’. :+1:
Thanks for doing that. :slight_smile:

This would be great, like to see Richard carry some of the Jaxman lights in his store.

Neutral white Z1 with one of the new hex Nichia emitters

A standard web-shop template of your own won’t cost much. Add PayPal and I’m in. Won’t buy if I can’t pay with PayPal. Keeps my CreditCard data in one place so I know where to look in case anything goes wrong. No PayPal is a deal breaker for me.

Interested in the Z1 Host with an extension tube. I can see that during the last group buy price was around $35. If that's still the case with shipping less than $5, count me in. I'm actually OK with it having Cree XM-L2 LED, just want to swap out the driver for an A17DD-L one. Recently got myself a BLF A6 and I LOVE that driver (as well as the flashlight)!

How about iDeal? (since you’re from NL)

Yeah, the Z1 host was on my wishlist too, but it seems to have gone from Convoy and Jaxman stores…

From RMM for me is more expensive the shipping then from Jaxman on Ali.

I have ordered some hosts from Jaxman’s AE store in the past with no problem what so ever.
The shipping seemed bit high, but that is probably because I am used to the shipping from GearBest or Banggood being next to nothing, if not free altogether.

I ordered 2 Z1 hosts @ $35.50 each for a total of $71.00.
Shipping was $13.31
Grand total was $84.31

So shipping cost were 15.787% of the Grand total
Or 18.746% of the cost of the 2 hosts.

I to wish/hope Jaxman and/or AE will accept PayPal in the future and that shipping costs might become what I personally consider a bit more reasonable. Especially when smaller items are ordered along with larger ones. Some of these small items add almost no perceivable weight at all to the total of the package, yet are dinged for shipping at what seems to be full price…… as if ordered single. Hopefully a solution may be found for that at least.

BUT, that all being said. I feel it is very presumptuous of any of us to tell Jaxman how to run his business when we have exactly no idea what he has to deal with.

He is there and knows what he is capable of doing or not doing……… simple as that.

As far as I am concerned he makes a quality light & when I want one I’ll get it. Regardless of PayPal or no PayPal…… what I consider reasonable shipping or not reasonable shipping.

I feel quite sure he is doing all within his power to work out things with his business. :+1:
But, in the end; he can just do what he can do. :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work Jaxman…… I love your lights. :slight_smile:

and the winner is: Pay pal

Good news.

Jaxman confirmed that he is willing to supply BLF-ers with hosts and parts. Based on the interest list above, he is getting ready to offer the most popular choices. :+1:

He has one condition and wants to make clear that while he appreciates everyone’s business, his resources are very limited and if you request something that is usually not offered in his store such as a host, or a flashlight without the “glue” make sure you know what you are doing and once you take the flashlight apart try not to abuse the warranty or return policy.

If you think his request is not reasonable or have any other comment, feel free to reply.

Thank you ‘caramba’ & ‘Jaxman’!!! :+1:
That sounds more than fair… :slight_smile:

How do we know if we have made the interest list? I filled out the questionnaire in the OP.

No worries, I double checked and you did fill out the list so you are fine.

Thank you…. :slight_smile: