ENDED- Olight M2X-UT CASE & ACCESSORIES ***Factory Dedome*** Extension Tubes CODES SENT

Thanks Livinloud.

This dedomed Olight similar in performance to the Maxtoch M24 Sniper - dedomed examples of which test out at 170-179,000 lux. The last dedomed Maxtoch 2x measured a whopping 256k lux - my favourite light right now.

They are ordering the extension tubes and will be in stock in a few days. Working on the price for them currently

This should be in the brand spanking new GB subforum ;)

With this I’ll never lose the light.
It will always shine as far as I can see.
Then, without fail, the light will always return to me.
At least, that’s the way I see it!

Is the M2X-UT rated to handle 2 18650 batteries?
The description mentions it uses 2 CR123 batteries or 1 18650 battery.

PM sent

You just amswered your own question right there

You mean the one that wasnt there when I made this thread. Trust me I looked for the GB section but it wasnt available or on the subforum page. Its posted in the GB section on LPF :wink:

Please Pm pricing

2 CR13 batteries= 6 volts 2 18650 batteries= 8.4 volts.

Yes it can take 2x 18650. Someone already posted this in another thread and Olight wouldnt sell an extension tube intended only for this light if it didnt work

Forgot CR123 have a lower voltage than RCR123, right? Idk dont use 16340s for anything other than my lasers

Pm price please.

Thanks Livinloud, I would like to order an extension tube with the light. I appreciate the effort you are putting in to sort this deal out
:smiley:

can you pm me the details and where we’re buying them from

PM pricing please!

Color me in on this deal. :smiley:

PM pricing please! :bigsmile:

Bump for new information :slight_smile:

Any news on those extensions?