ENDED- Olight M2X-UT CASE & ACCESSORIES ***Factory Dedome*** Extension Tubes CODES SENT

Yeah, its probably they got them today :slight_smile: Cause mine was just shipped, sure they claim they have 35 in stock, and when you sent me the code i asked them personaly, they answered its in a OEM Olight cartoon box , heh ( like the one that Dale reviewed)

Now, new box….simply they are assured now that there will be 35 orders and bought them as a wholesale.

Ofc, that dont bother us, yet, you can NEVER trust chinese seller when he claim he has something IN STOCK, speaking from a personal experience

Pm about price and vendro please

PM for price

Dale even said his was just a review sample so dont trust anything about packaging from that thread, he even says that himself.

I believe they had the 35 in stock when I said that. Also have to remember these places promise to ship within 5 BUSINESS days. They also have wacky holidays so you need to look those up as well. When they have festivals over there they are known for shutting the whole city down for days if not weeks on end.

I dont think anything major is coming up but they do sell world wide and ship world wide so dont expect stuff to go out hours after its ordered.

If I dont hear back about the extension tubes tonight then ill send the codes out. I know some people are after these for xmas so dont want to wait too long and have you all miss that.

Please sent PM with price.

I was wondering about the case. Nice!

PM sent

PM sent.

Ordered 1. Thanks.

Ordered within moments of getting the code yesterday. I don’t see why this isn’t at the top of the page here. It’s a dream for me, I’m arthritic, have tremors and my vision is less than spectacular, so watching all the great things the skilled modders on here do has made me jealous. This light gives me the results others have achieved through painstaking efforts, all at a reasonable cost. Can’t wait to drop a few photons on my neighbor’s house 1/2 a mile away! :bigsmile:

Many, many thanks to Livinloud for making this possible for the ham-handed and fumble-fingered.

Please PM the price

Please PM the price
Supplier from the southern City of Light?

Please private message me details.
kind thanks.

PM sent! :slight_smile:

Ordered one.

please pm me the info also, thanks

Seeing as this in ongoing to Jan 31 2015 I’ll come back in the newyear depending if any money is left after Christmas.

Again, thanks for the PM and thanks for setting this offer up.

PM sent! :slight_smile:

Payment sent few days ago :slight_smile: Thanks Livinloud :santa:

Probably out of my price range, but please pm info.