ENDED- Olight M2X-UT CASE & ACCESSORIES ***Factory Dedome*** Extension Tubes CODES SENT

probably not :stuck_out_tongue:

Got word on the extension tubes. They have them in stock now (60 of them) and have given us a discount on them as well.

I havent tested the code yet and have work so ill test and PM everyone after work

Payment sent a few days ago. I can’t wait.

Any update on the extension tube code yet?

Yeah, they were sent out………

Thanks for the exceptional efforts!

PM me the details, thanks

PM sent for price.

PM sent

Yeah its good for the money, tail amps with 18650 PF is 3.02, so i presume the lumen output is arround 1000 with the dedomed emitter
Great quality

SHipping time took only 10 working days actualy

Dang you got yours before mine! Mine was in Boston as of last night so maybe today or right after Xmas

Actualy i got it 4 days ago :slight_smile:

But i tested in on my rifle, in cold weather and so….great for an AK based rifle

I ordered 2 aditional units btw……something happened to me after i became active in here……flash adiction maybe, have to consult the doctors you know….

I went to the website and entered the code: that is a great (oops: small) price for a great light…
There are already some nice flashlights coming my way.
I think I’ll wait until my spending capacity is somewhat restored. Hopefully that will be in january!

Please pm me with price and other info. Thanks!

Could you pm me please with details? Thanks.

Could you pm me please with details? Thanks

Hi guys can I get the code and details please ? PM sent btw :wink:

Sorry everyone, I have been so busy lately. I will try to get the codes out to everyone who has PMd this past week. I have the next few days off but a ton of stuff to do.

My lights came in and I haven’t even had a chance to take them outside yet, thats how busy I’ve been lol

Could you PM the details for me too? :slight_smile:

…or if you are too busy to send out the information individually, just mention the vendor and the code here publicly, and we can go and check the price ourselves?