Ended..

Unfortunately, there is no shipping method available for Canada.

shifted

Thanks for the categories coupons :slight_smile:

@mizjif check out armytek.com for 18650s in Canada.

Sub.

Best button top 30Q price I have found (that ships to Canada) is from Liion in the USA. Even with the exchange rate and courier costs, it worked out to about 8.75/each. Best deal I found in Canada (prior to shipping charges) was 9.00/each and they were flat tops. 30Q’s arrived within 1 week from Liion. I would use them again unless the overseas retailers can start to ship to Canada again at much lower prices

Hi freeme,

Any battery deals from Banggood (they’re shift to US)

Thanks

Banggood 11.11 Deals received! Give me sometime to sort out first.

Shifted

Is there a code for the Nitecore hc33? Sorry if I missed it posted. Thanks

Imalent DX80 CREE XHP70 6500K 32000Lm Search Flashlight – EU PLUG BLACK - $219.95 ( usual $379.95) - Coupon: GB11DX

What’s the deal with the UT02 (ie UT01) with code USOL19? Is the deal already sold out? When I try the code, it just refreshes the screen, I don’t even get a message that the code is expired, or doesn’t exist.

Offer only limit to 50pcs. Do you want me to notify you when deal is alive again?

Please wait for page to load.

http://freedailydeals.org/11-11-singles-day-sale-nov-1-11-2017/

Updated On Nov 3
@6pm GMT+8 - BG 11.11 coupons added.
@10pm GMT+8 Nov 4 Hourly Deals added.
@11pm GMT+8 Nov 5 & Nov 6 Hourly Deals added.

Updated On Nov 4
@3am GTM+8, I have a surprise for you guys!

Do you still have a code for the Nitecore SRT9?

Yes, I’d appreciate a notification when the deal is alive again!

I figured the 50 would have been run through pretty quickly, but I thought the code was newer than it was.

Sent.

UT01 at $9.99 is a steal. I snatched 3pcs last week. Once the deal is back, i will drop you a PM.

Code for UT01 is still valid but just for certain countries, just tried and it works for me!

UT02 was never 9,99$ it’s a thrower with 26650 battery

NikolaS is right for UT01, deal is for HK,US,CA,SG,MY,TW,GB,IE,AU,NZ,IN,ZA,MK,SK,RO,CZ,HR,BG,SI,RS countries.

Thanks for BLF members' support! You are encourage to participate in our giveaway event.