ENDED

real Basen batteries, or maybe i should say wrappers, do not have ANY typo.
these are both fake Basen wrappers, and the whole thing was thought up because mooch gave Basen 26650s
a top 3 ranking in his review, in a vaping forum.
“somebody” found a source of 26650s and had some fake wrappers made for us suckers who love any BLF group buy.
Hopefully the batteries are ok, anyway, because Basen, themselves, are just a rewrapper, anyway.

there’s a lot of 26650s out there that are all the same battery with different wrappers

I bought a pair from here and they claim to buy direct from Basen. The picture shown has the correct spelling but the batteries I received have the typo so I don’t think it has anything to do with the group buy.

I can’t find where to check their security code on the Basen site. Anyone have the link?

Stocks were supplied from Basen direct so it is unlikely to be fake, and this is what I have been briefed so far. As for the inconsistency in the supply batch, no one seem to be able to answer my question up till now

Code verification is on their landing page. http://www.basengroup.com/ There official page just launched not long ago if I am not wrong.

Thanks, I must have missed it earlier. Mine both verify as genuine FWIW.

Got mine some days ago. All in the white box, with low weight. The lowest number I got on Lii-500 was 4000, 4200, 4350, 4470

Together with the sh*y Cometa light I got, I have decided that it was my last group buy. There has been issues with every GB I have been a part of. And all you get is that “oh, you must expect bad products since it’s a budget forum’’
’feel better buying UltraFire lights. Too bad so many just accept bad products from the GB, just to not hurt the feeling of the organizers.

One of mine came damaged (dented) during transit. They aldo did not fir the thorfire s70, too large diameter… The ones were in black/yellow box.

Thank god. It’s about time you quit groupbuys. Now we don’t have to hear you complain all the time.

Why does it say 12 month warranty In specs and 6 month warranty in picture OP?
These are IMR type correct? I ordered four for L6.
Are these better or worse than keeppower ?

Does Banggood has any issues shipping batteries to the US? Seems like things are becoming very strict around shipping Li-Ions to the US?

And how many complaints from me has you seen with your 16 posts and 3 months of membership? But of course, you are for sure someone that accept crappy/damage/faulty goods so you don’t hurt the feelings of the organizers. I expect little more then that. Budget = is not crappy lights. For that we have Ebay/Aliexpress

These look awesome for my in the works build, and I have a bunch of BG points to spend too. Really nice.

We'll see.

Cheers everyone ^:)

anotherhammer, how do you know that ken complained before ? Way before you signed up ?
— you have a very interesting name, full of innuendo.

No need to be angry. I lurked around a while before joining. I think many of us have…
I know i have complained about group buys. You can’t polish a turd. If it is not what is was supposed to be, and hyped up to be, and I payed hard earned money I would and have been upset as well.
No need for personal attacks though

I’ve had no issues getting batteries from BANGGOOD. Shipping times are a few days longer is all. 4 days longer than a light I ordered on the same day. Faster than the mighty Gearbest ime.

Just received my Shadow JM35 and was planning to use one of my Basen cells … but they are too fat :frowning: Are these cells wider than usual? An Efest 5200 (reserved for my upcoming L6) fits OK, so does a 18650 convertor…

Now I need to find a new light that fits the remaining Basen AND a new 26650 cell :wink:

Check this out -Rick-, it may fit that bill of yours.

Cheers ^:)

Thanks, I actually saw that the other day. Definitely interested. Any idea if it’s not a fatty? :slight_smile:

Right on 26 mm diameter for mine. Mine are the lighter weight, white box version.

Got an Opus BT-C100 and they measured OK, FWIW.

500 mA discharge test:

Chime in the aforementioned thread and ask the entrepeneurs, pretty sure you'll find some willing to help soul. Those cells are also being sold under the Soshine brand, with the same plain wrapping, i.e., the only difference is the brand name printed on it; see here.

Cheers ^:)

Sorry wrong posting.