ENDED

Uhm, the price, too good……
But…im broke

You still have a month or two to save up.

Uhm ohh. I have a plan for next month
Im waiting for astrolux 12K lumen

Uhm ohh. I have a plan for next month
Im waiting for astrolux 12K lumen

Are there any other power house flashlights in the club buying list like this at a decent price? I really like the XHP line of led’s, especially using multiples in a build. If some one can point me in the direction of a 10k+ lumen with 6000k or higher color, I would be extremely grateful.

Astrolux MF-01, Imalent DX80, Olight X9 those light still not available yet and will delivers beyong 10k Lumens.

“M” people? i can only guess matem**co? :smiley:

Oops, I have forgotten there are another group of "M". Matem**co works for Banggood, but this GearBest's project.

For those that are not familiar with Utorch, they are a new company and currently have 2 models on the market. The UT-01 and UT-02. They are both very close copies of another brand. Right down to the same driver boards which still has the other companies name on them.

Take a look at the Utorch UT-01 here. See the Utorch brand on the outside and the “M” brand on the inside?

^ Wow, I can’t believe they can’t even spell Maglite right.

Hello,

I am interested in this beast, depending on price.

Thanks

Store says discontinued? I’m interested. Please pm with information and price.

It hasn’t been released yet, so ignore what the store says.

Haha i almost forgot the “beef” between utorch and the “M”. lol so we know who the M people are :partying_face:

I’m happy we have a decent idea who’s making it.
Really hoping people can get on board for this.

I missed a few pages was anything ever said/confirmed about a neutral white option if we hit the group buy goal?

+1

NW will be made available. Maybe after CW launch.

Interested … Thanks.

Interested. Please PM price info.

Description and price in OP. Fyi, UT03 is not for sale yet.

Please count me in for 2. Thanks