ENDED

It still has the donut hole. I tried a xhp50.2 in my L6 with SMO reflector and got a noticable donut hole. I’m sure the 70.2 will be the same. I’ll be trying it out soon. Maybe it will be a bit less noticable? You have to find a good compromise between sharp focus (and a donut hole) or a less focused, but nicer looking beam.

You’d getter higher output if the light used a fet driver, but this one doesn’t. Are you planning to swap a fet driver in?

Do you mean better performance as in the higher forward voltage of the 70.2 allows for better efficiency at the same output the xhp70?

I like better runtimes, but it’s not high on my priority list when it comes to a light like this.

Interested

Freeme

Is there any proto working ?
I look forward to see it

If it’s running into harsh thermal stepdown already without being FET driven then that’s fine by me.

There is no step down on the prototype and the same was asked for the finished model.

Here are 2 videos of the prototype.

I have the biggest concern over the apparent underpower of this light. i think most are not concern on ultra efficiency but rather prefer maximum light OTF options for WOW factor. This means that this light ought to be minimum 15k lumens preferably having short boosts>20klumens+ with xhp70.2 to be interesting enough and not just another old olight 3xxhp70 9klumens clone we’ve all seen.

We are+ flasholic +here you c. :+1:

I’m sure it can be built, but not anywhere near this price.

Keep in mind the Olight X7 9,000lm light is $200+. The UT03 is putting out the same output for a fraction of the price. That’s very good value right there.

Interested

Even the Haikelite MT03 cost more than UT03.

Put me on the list for 1
Thanks

I have published the estimated pricing on OP. No change as previous. UT03 will be manufactured by the "M" guys. We can expect some good quality results.

I’m sorry but I’m new. Who are the M guys?

Haha, these people do not want to be named publicly. PM if you are curious.

Interested if it sells for the $65.00. I’ll be in for a few at that price.

Interested.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Interested…
I want one.
Please add me to the list.
Thank you.

Please count me for one.