ENEDED

Code for the mh27 also and a code for any 18650 cells please…

chooma, I used regular shipping and as the best battery, I am too new to this hobby to give advice. Maybe someone will step in to help you.

Sent.

I’m interested in the s70 and the 26650 battery as well. I thought I have requested before, I must have forgotten.

Thanks!

The new Basen is a top 26650, and the dark purple Efest 4200mAh cell is right there with it. Those are the top performers, with the Efest 35A in the top 5 and probably the Gold KingKong 4000mAh right up there as well.

Of course a lot depends on what cells they happen to shrink their wrapper on.

Apparently there have been some inconsistencies with the Basen cells. I don’t have an analyzing charger so I’m limited to weighing mine to see what I end up with.

What did your batteries weigh? ~89g or ~95g?

As I understand it there have been just 2 variations on the Basen, no question on performance but a slight hit on capacity. So, either way, they’re still a top performing cell and difficult to best.

I got 4, they better my 3500mA Efests and equal or exceed the 4200mA Efests. Don’t know how anyone can argue with performance… I do find there’s a lot of folks that are like my 8 yr old at the kitchen table, gonna complain about something no matter what.

Edit: The 2 Basen I had quickest access to measured 88 and 89g

Dale, that was well stated. It caused me to re-analyze my own perspective. If they are as good as you say, they will be the least expensive 26650 cells that I have ever purchased with the highest capacity. Put another way… Their cost to capacity ratio is better than any battery I currently own. Not that I actually test these things. My idea of a flashlight review is if it can bounce around under my truck seat for 8 months and still see me through eight lug nuts…PASS!

Got the chance to check the other 2 Basens I have, they too weight in at 88g.

So all 4 of mine are the lighter version, and they show the best performance of any cell I have in this size. At one time that position was held by my Powerizer LiMiNmCo 26650’s by a wide margin, but the Efest 3500mA took that position over, and now the newer darker purple Efest 4200mAh 26650 is top dog along with the Basen cells. The two (Basen and 4200mAh Efest) are very comparable in performance, but not price. :wink:

Another perspective is that some people have found a 200mAh capacity or so difference, at 12A that’s what, a minute? Certainly not much and hardly worth pursuing. At the end of the day, yes, we should be trying to keep like cells paired for series use. If I had gotten 2 cells, one at 88 and one at 96g, I might be concerned (a little) about putting those together in a 2 cell light at high discharge. But frankly, as long as they both were coming out of the light at the same or very similar voltage levels and charging to similar or same voltage levels, I wouldn’t worry about it.

(for more perspective, my Dad is 87 yrs old and still driving, I have more life threatening issues to worry about than 2 of these cells) :wink:

S70 ordered yesterday afternoon, woke to an email stating it is shipped.

Pm sent requesting code foe Basen Batts….thank you!

After 29 days agonizing days of waiting for first S70 order (still in SwedenPost's slow boat), I have no choice but to choose expedited shipping service for my second piece. I am glad I recieved it in 4 days and everything functioning as expected out from the box.

#loveDHL

GB10) "M" - Interest Check

Please refer it as M. Pricing unavailable at this stage.

• NO naming of manufacturer.
  • NO direct referencing to model.
  • AVOID M~A~P talks. PM me if you are in doubt.

Hi freeme,
I’m interested in 2 pcs of the “M”.
Thanks!

One “M” for me please!

I’m interested in Two pcs of the GB10

Thanks!

Interested in “M”……

Since we have M, I guess Q is coming as well? :wink:

Interested in 1 “M”…

G'Day Freeme,

I am interested in 1 (& may be 2) of Particle "M".

Thank you Very Much,

George