ENEDED

GB9. I’d like 4 pcs.

Any confirmation yet on whether the flattops make contact when in series?

15mm x 1mm is much too flat! The neodymium magnets are quite brittle. I’d recommend a size somewhere between 6mm x 1.5mm and 8mm x 2mm. These “[link]”:ALL SOLD: Magnets (6mm x 1.5mm) to convert flat-top batteries into button-tops worked fine for me. Any confirmation on whether magnets will be included with each purchase?

GB9 for 2 pcs.

add me for 2 basen 26650 please

Interested in S70 price, thanks

I just ordered an S70 & it is showing only 12 left so get in if you want one at the reduced price.
pilotdogs review here http://www.amazon.com/ThorFire-5000mah-Protected-Rechargeable-Flashlight/dp/B016D67OXA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456407874&sr=8-1&keywords=thorfire+26650 really rates it as stock & probably closer to 3500 than the claimed 3000 lumens.

Interested with GB8 . thanks.

I would like the clamp meter

GB9. I’d like 8 pcs.

Interested in gb8

Received the thorfire s70. Very impressive light!
Really like it, thnx!

Ordered S70. Thank you!

Seems that basen batteries are up on the site:
Link

The price is not bad, I will wait for the HKJ review

Add me to GB9 x 2

March 2016 Group buy

1000lm 16340

50/50 chance of happening.

in for a price that starts with 4 :wink:

This GB is going to be a tough one. $4X is definitely reasonable.

I LOVE this little light! The PT-16 is cute as a bug. It’s moddable but it isn’t easy. I just got done with mine. I won’t go into the host of things I did, but suffice it to say it’s now a Quad making 2187 lumens. :slight_smile:

I also bought the PT-10 and just ordered a PT-14. If you haven’t seen this one before, it’s one head with triple XP-G2 emitters and they’ve made 4 battery tubes to run it, from 10440 to 18650. Very clever, neat little light. And LITTLE it is! But it is easy to hold onto and really amazing how much light it makes, even in stock form.

I might have to get another for a factory/modded set. :smiley:

Received my thorfire s70 today along with 2 basen 26650 from Liion warehouse. No complaints as its bright as hell haha, thanks again.

Linh