ENEDED

Hi Freeme,

Interested in M

I have a good news and not so good one…

Production will only start between May-June period. :–5 I have requested for an alternative plan… Fingers crossed.

Good news is that all three M-L-X models will be included in our gb. Please state your preference.

G'Day Freeme,

I would be interested in the 18650 & 14500 lights depending on price & timing.

Thank you Very Much,

George

potentially interested……

18650 for me. I’m way over budget so price contingent…thx!

I would be interested in the 18650 & 14500 lights depending on price & timing.

Code for the MH27 please, thanks.

18650 for me please.

I would be interested in the “M 2nd choice”.

I’m interested in M 2nd choice (18650), if the price is right.

Also, Group buy code available on S70 ( banggood ) ?
thanx, dhsvcs

Curious, you said “all 3 models…” but there are 4. I’ll backread, you must’ve asked about 3 sizes to begin with and I forget…

14500-16340-18650 > favorite battery formats.

Is just me, but a triple theses days with only 900 Lumens? It’s just so……well, you know.
C’mon guys….

Was kind of busy lately. Hopefully, I have answered most of your PMs.

For those who can’t wait for GB10 M-L-X, I may have something for you guys in 24hrs time :disguised_face: Boss is off.

Dave, a better cell yields ~1100 lumens. These are essentially TINY lights. (well, except the for the lug in the group that uses the small lights head on a 18650 cell)

I would take an 18650 light from this brand in a minute!

Got my S70 yesterday. My protected 26650 5200mAh battery barely fit in the tube. The light is really nice, the mode change was not as bad as I thought. I had to click it really fast to get it to strobe. I don’t know if ThorFire changed it, but my mode change button is grey color and the light behind the switch is barely visible in good lightning. Anyways, I decided to take the two stock spring off and put two small spring in with a bypass. Now turbo seems to be brighter than before the bypass. :sunglasses:

18650 is more practical. less wow factor, but better everything else. And not as easy to loose.

I’m interested in one “M”. Any chance we can order extra tubes in the different battery sizes?