ENEDED

Wow I want to see that with triple 219b

Received DN70

Just ordered one UNI-T UT210E, thanks for the code.

The coupon is not working for me :/, can someone pls test it again?

Most updated coupon can be found on my site.

http://freedailydeals.org/2017/02/06/group-buy-uni-t-ut210e-multifunction-acdc-current-mini-digital-clamp-ammeter/

Thanks a lot

Just got both the DN70 and DN35 in the mail. Very nice boxes and they where well packaged. They are a lot smaller then I was expecting which is nice. I removed the batteries, threw them in the charger, lubed the O-rings and installed fresh IMREN lmr 5500 22A batteries. Now it is 11:50 AM in Nevada and the sun it out. I shined both of them at the ceiling and compared them to my modified C8 with slightly brighter results. Of course this means nothing but I was expecting the DN flashlights to blow the C8 out of the water. I’ll wait till dark to take them out in the field to see what they got. The machine work is very nice on both the lights and I love the anodized blue tail caps. They both have lint inside the reflectors with the DN35 littered with it. Now, the power switches are going to be impossible for my old welding hands to find in the dark. It would have been nice to add a small light or a deeper imprint to where it would be easier to locate them. Just took them in a dark room and there was a lot more noticeable light then my Modified C8 :slight_smile: I really like the way they feel even though there a bit small for my hands. There is a loud audible click in the DN70 when in turbo for a few seconds with no visual lumen drop, almost like metal expanding and contracting when heated and cooled. The DN35 takes a bit longer before the click appears. The DN70 heats up rapidly where as the 35 is gradual. The DN70 would make a great hand warmer in winter time. Over all great looking lights and the 70 has a very disturbing strobe :smiling_imp: ,not sure of the rated output until my lux meter gets here. Just my quick 2 cents :smiley:

I wasn’t going to buy any lights anymore until the Q8 but you’ve got a code or something for the jax?

Another great product from EagleEye - X9 XHP70

code for D.Q.G Tiny III 26650

please

Do you know more informations of this flashlight? Some more pictures, technical details?

• Affordable CREE XHP70 2x26650
  • 3800lm rated with 3min step down to next highes mode
  • Copper MCPCB with 25mm x 2mm
  • 4 brightness levels
  • double click for strobe
  • 0.5s press and hold to turn ON/ OFF

Is there a group buy still happening for the DT70 and DN70?

Shared.

The link for the user manuel mini clamp meter UT210E doesn’t work

Meter is currently sold out... again . I will forward you the new deal once it is in-stock.

interested in the imalents, please PM

#GB32

Interested.

PM.