ENEDED

interested

My light arrived yesterday but the USB charging function is defective, my USB power monitor goes crazy when i plug it in, i hope the light hasnt harmed it. The flickering is only visible in lower brightness settings

Hi there again.
The flickering killed me, so at work I have disassambled the light.

Here are my findings, not so good at all…
Just so poorly soldered, wire isolation was gone everywhere.

I advice you don’t charge your light with the build in port because the wires are so thin, I was shoked.
On those cables the isolation was also chopped of Here en there. So an higher risk of shortage.

But an pro, the mpcb is thick pure copper, but no themal paste.

:person_facepalming:
WOW, thank you for posting that ‘coolriku’, that is truly scary looking………… :frowning:

Especially the one below……………

Somehow, this reminds of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” music video… And that’s not a good thing…

Priceless………… :smiley: … :+1: … :wink:

What a hunk of crap. I’m glad I got rid of mine

:person_facepalming:
Baaaaa-haaaaaaa, I love it!!! :smiley: :smiley: …. :+1: Just the way you wrote it cracks me up… :wink:

That picture with the bare wire really looks scary……… my, my. :person_facepalming:

Hey guys... Could a member send me a PM or even am email (I think I have set to show) and give me a quick rundown in how these work. I got guys at work constantly asking about headlamps. I am still just to new to know how these work.

Thanks

2Hey guys... Could a member send me a PM or even am email (I think I have set to show) and give me a quick rundown in how these work. I got guys at work constantly asking about headlamps. I am still just to new to know how these work.

Thanks

I hope I’ll get mine working again, I first need to find very small wires, because my .14mm wires were too thick.

Hey buddy, glad I was able to make you laugh. It was worth the price of admission :slight_smile: lol!

You did… when I read that for some reason it just cracked me up…… :wink:

I thought of Wally Cleaver when I said the word “hunk” He always used to say “hey mom, can I have a hunk of cake?”. Lumpy was a huge lover of hunks of cake, and it showed! lol!

BTW, I still love and watch Leave it to Beaver!

Is your deal still valid? I’m interested in so please pm.
Thanks!

I’m interested.

Thanks Freeme,

my HR20 was delivered and I´m interested in a 2nd, please

Interested…based upon price

Definitely interested

I`m interested.

thanks