ENEDED

I wasn’t able to “level out” the metal button rocking action, as everything I tried under the cap impedes the plunger movement.

But the good news is, I eliminated virtually all rubbing / scraping by polishing both the metal button “tiny lip” & the corresponding surface inside the tail cap (see hash marks on previous pics). When viewed thru a magnifier lens there were machine grooves on both. I used one of my wife’s finger nail tools, that is a softer stick (not metal) with 7 different levels of grit. I used the 3 finest polishing grits, only. Had to cut it up to small thin stripes to reach inside the tail cap, kinda tricky. I lubricated with Vaseline upon assembly.

The not so good news is, I was able to do this delicate work because I have a shop with lathes. But others may be able to achieve this with other methods, ie. Dremel tool with wheels. etc.

Thanks for the tip.

Chance i have a wood lathe and i can certainly find a way to get those parts spinning. I also have MicroMesh polishing stuffs in half a dozen grits… :+1:

I’m interested in this one.

I’m interested in the price please

Interested

definitely interested in this one

Interested.

Please PM the price.

Very interested

Interested, price please…

Replied.

Me also interested, price please…

I’m interested, pm please.

I have one, it is a great light. It is a bit on the heavy side, but if you wear jeans, it is fine. DO get the 14500 battery, as it makes the light so much brighter vs. AA.