ENEDED

I have ordered this BAD BOY in grey. Thank Freeman for the discount coupon.
John

hey, did you miss my request? post #399

I’m interested too, thanks

Interested

Please PM me price and code.

Thank you!

Done. @chouster @jdunlap27284 @needmorlts @Caleb

I’m interested depending on price.

Ordered a CW grey. Thanks

freeme,

Please send me the code.

Thanks,
Mike

WooHoo! My DQG is in Chicago! Just a few more days…. :smiley:

Hope it’s not like the knife I ordered from FT, that has been sitting in Chicago for 11 days. Actually arrived in Chicago 15+ days ago

They’re saying it should be here Thursday.

Mine also arrived damaged- the copper ring holding the circuit board in place was loose inside the battery tube, the board itself hung loose on a couple of wires and a small component which I think is part of the switch was rattling around inside. So now once again I face a standoff with a Chinese company demanding more and more details of the fault, photos, videos, and Lord knows what else. Contacted Banggood through PM and referred to cservice@bangood.com who I tried twice to contact but the message couldn’t be delivered by my server. So on to PayPal- 3 days since I sent a message and nothing back.
Don’t you just love dealing with Chinese companies- I should have more sense.

Interested

Ordered a CW in grey. The wait begins…

The first one I ordered came with the switch broken off too. No pieces rattling around inside. It took a few days, but Banggood finally replied and is sending a new driver board. It’s Chinese New Year, and you will have to be patient since they are all on vacation.

Could you PM me the info?

Coupon please. Thank you

I had the same issue with the tube and the retainer whatever it is falling out, the tail cap was on so tight and no lube that when I did finally get something to start turning it turns out I was removing the head from the battery tube and not the tail cap and I to had everything fall out and driver dangling by the wires, so when I finally was able to get the tail cap off it ripped up that o ring so cleaned everything up and it was the next day looking at the business end that I noticed something didn’t look right, that’s when I guess did the most dedoming at one time that I’ve ever done, sure turns yellow, like a 3000K I’ve got that’s very yellow. Contacted BG but haven’t heard anything, so March probably.

EDIT 1.29.17… I was just looking at the DQG 18650 I have and it is designed exactly the same as this 26650 with that copper and foam piece that holds the driver in place which is something I had never really noticed or had any reason to look at before until this one just fell out in my lap, but the 18650 piece is pressed in solid as a rock,
I did have a heck of a time getting that piece on this light and driver, switch all lined up and then to just drop that copper part back on top as all that holds it all together is the battery tube,
I wonder is this normal on all the lights, or did the fella above my post and I just happened to get a couple that are under sized?
Well it will be awhile until customer service is back to work, so goes on the shelf for a bit, could hot glue it in maybe or a snap ring maybe?

Interested, please PM the code.