ENEDED

One DN 70 ordered

I got my imalent DN70 today. It’s rather impressive…

Thought I’d compare a few lights with the DN70 - it holds up against the TN36 quite well! Also attached the mode changing bit too.

:THUMBS-UP: :THUMBS-UP: :THUMBS-UP:

Got my Dn70, but arrived in a dn35 box! With all the specs and info of the DN35 on the box hahah Also the imalent manufacture seal was future open and put transparent tape on top.

Also didn’t know the xhp-70 was de-domed. Or it just mine?

Yes, DN70 was de-domed.

If anyone is curious.
Mine took 1.5 mins to step down from 3800lm to 900lm and showed a hot warning on OLED.
The temperature went from 26 degrees C to 58 degrees C in 1.5 mins.

Is this normal , because it will be disappointing if this is the case.

Must be a mix up by the manufacturer. :((

I’ll do more testing later tonight. But I stop watched it and it was 1.5 mins. And very hot in the head. I’ll do the 2200lm and see how long it takes to step down too. Cause it’s plenty at 2200lm. The 3800lm in a small light is more to wow yourself and people.
But I have to say, it’s quite a small light for the amount of lumens out of it. I like the design and conpactness already.

I would guess that 1.5mins is normal. I didn’t use a stopwatch but 90secs seems about right from turbo. It’s a fair bit longer from 2000 lumens to step down

Mine takes 2 min to go from 17 to stepdown in 3800 mode, an 4 min in 2500 mode

I realized something, if you turn the flashlight off when in 900 mode, it will turn on in 900 lumen mode the next time

Manufacturer should reconsider adding the 900lm mode in the mode secuency

Replied to all members who have filled the form (in first post).

Group Buy price for the rest of the models will happen shortly. Your patience will be rewarded.

Purchased A

Thank you for your effort for this GB.

C is reviewed by wealljuggleknives on YouTube for anyone interested.

Don’t know which part of not using manufacturer or model names some of the previous posters don’t understand…

Not sure if the form filled in properly for me after I tried to change it, can I have details for all models please?

Filled out form asking for details on all 4 some time ago and got no response…

Thanks freeme, we wait and see what happens.

Finally!! Some useful information about this light. Thanks.

Any news on when these will be available?

Can’t decide which of these to treat myself to until I see the prices.

Filled out form, interested in A,C,D. Thanks.

Day number 12 sense I ordered the DN70 and DN35. Still sitting in China :cry: Come on postal service :rage: