ENEDED

Day number 12 sense I ordered the DN70 and DN35. Still sitting in China :cry: Come on postal service :rage:

Hi Majoroverkill, did you purchase the lights through me? If you did, I could check with you next week if you drop me a PM with your order number?

I am watching the tracking numbers and they should be here late next week. I believe I ordered them through M4D M4X. Just getting antsy :smiley: The average time for Banggood to get my packages to me here in Nevada are around 3 weeks. No worries. Quick question. I am ordering the TN40S within two weeks from Thrunite and was wondering if there might be a code anytime soon for it or a better deal. Thank you :slight_smile:

Our GB comes with great price and free expedited shipping with ready stocks>> No-brainer deal

Coupon: EARLY40S / Product link

Sweet :smiley: Thank you. Iā€™ll be buying both the Haikeliteā€™s as well in the next two weeks. would you have codes as well for those. Thanks :smiley:

Out of stock on the TN40S. Iā€™ll check back daily. Thank you Again :smiley: Been wanting the TN40S for months now. :slight_smile:

My bad, this beast takes long time to build. LoL.

Good things are worth waiting for :slight_smile:

C "16K" is scheduled to arrive between end February early March period.

Perfect timing, thanks :slight_smile:

When is B due?

All replied.

DT70 stocks coming soon! Get your PP funds ready!

Fill up the list in #1 (Don't PM me yet).

No resolve yet on my defective Imalent DT70 other than getting the run around. Escalating PayPal dispute today.

This is very poor business practices, Banggood!

I would not recommend buying Imalent!

LT

I know you did not purchase the light through me, but i am willing to help if you drop me a PM.

C is finally in-stock today!

$UNBELIEVABLE*

*only for the initial batch only.

Members who have filled up the list, should receive my PM in a few hours time.

Order placed

Order placed (C)

Thanks!

Order placed for C

Honestly, Iā€™m a little hesitant since itā€™s a big investment, but I just couldnā€™t resist. :slight_smile:

interest A