Sent.

Ordered one DT70, thanks.

Can I have dt70 code as well please?

Ordered DT70. Thanks.

Shared. Anyone else?

One DT 70 ordered. Awesome.

DT70 & DN70 code, please

HUGE Thanks to #GB29 support!!! :LOVE:

@leroycp @g_sintornillos @longmire @kotobuki @papaslightsaber @needmorlts @scootypuffjr and the REST (you know who i am referring to )...

Replied.

Best DT70 deal without doubt! Can’t wait to receive my light. Thank you Freeme.

Waiting on a few reviews. I want to know about the build quality.

:THUMBS-UP: You will see more of it next week?

Ordered DT70. Thanks.

Got the big guy :wink: Thank you.

I’m interested in the DN70

Ordered DT70 on 2/22 and received on 2/24. As I’m typing, I just rechecked in my GB orders for the date. Yup. This was shipped from China and arrived on 2nd day. Select DSL shipping at one of the final checkout windows for extra $3.50 and is super quick. I maybe hit a particular timing window for this to happen, but it might still be a good tip for those who don’t want to wait.

Yep, I got my L6 by IB in 3 days from Gearbest. My DN70 took 5days. Incredible shipping times as of late. I’d gladly pay a few bucks more for IB.

Amazed at the lack of reviews for these lights.

As it is I’m getting cold feet, reports of failures, exaggerated performance, poor customer service from seller and manufacturer. Shame as I had high hopes for these :weary:

Hmmm, you haven't got yours yet? Many have requested dn70 coupons for second or even third order, which I don't even have enough coupons to circulate around.

I guess that model is of acceptable grade for it price?

As for our DT70 GB batch (don't mistaken with the deal provided than others), I have yet to receive any unhappy or negative feedback (fingers crossed at this stage).

Owners are welcome to leave your feedback here. Discussion such as 1) functionality, 2) design or 3) QC are preferred, rather than bashing on incompetency of their customer service or etc.

Is the dt70 gb still going? Pm me price please