ENEDED

I might still go for one of the dn’s. Low price so less of a worry when dealing with China.

Is the dn35 going to be available soon? I quite fancy a pocket thrower.

I received my DT70 yesterday, and so far so good. The batteries were almost dead, so I was only able to play with it for a minute or so in my back yard, but I really like it so far. I will say that it is a lot smaller than I expected. All functions appear to be working. Maybe it’s because the batteries were so low, but I didn’t see a whole lot of difference between 8000 lumens and 16000 lumens. It did get brighter, just not a whole lot.

I look forward to charging it up, and playing with it some more! :slight_smile:

Edit: As others have reported, mine had a couple of chips in the anodizing already. Not sure how that happens…

Are deals for DN70 and DN35 still active? Can you send me codes if yes? I’m thinking mainly on DN70 but not said the last word :wink:

All sold out at the moment. I will forward to you once our deals resume in about a week time.

OK, thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Freeme I sent you a pm
Coupon has reached it’s usage number limit
Save my birthday please……

That is normal, they are with the storage charge, barely charged

Not necessarily - correct storage capacity should be 40-50%. “Almost dead” can shorten its life.

For me that is “Almost dead”
In a high consumption flashlight the alarms are promptly triggered

You are probably right but in RC correctly balanced cells (to storage voltage) can give you few minutes of flight (if full pack gives ex 10). I don’t know what cells config is in DT70 (4S, 2P2S?) but “minute or so” looks like one of cells can be weaker then the rest.

[ FLASH DEAL ] IMALENT DT70 LED 4x CREE XHP70 16000lm Flashlight - $159.99 ( $289.95 ) / coupon: MACDEAL / link: Proceed to STORE

If possible, may I have the code for the DT35 please.

I just received my (C)

I take the flashlight out of its boxes

First impression:

Unscrew the head:

The batteries are “almost dead”, with analogical tester: 3.5V

I removed the plastic protector, now charging, I still did not turn it on

I am anxious

See you later

For now thank you very much

See you later

Please refer to OP https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/43373

Pics or it didn't happen! })

About 4 hours and only 2 bars, this charge goes for long
I hope you can try it tonight

I am very anxious

Yeah, I’ve been getting home late so I’ve been charging it only a couple of hours each night, and it’s still not fully charged yet! It doesn’t help that I keep playing around with it. :slight_smile:

TIC TAC TIC TAC g_sintornillos

I finally fully charged the DT70 using the built in charger, and all the batteries came in at 4.17 after about 10 or 15 minutes. It may take a while, but I plan on checking them after I run them down a bit. I’m more of a user than a tester, so I don’t know how to do much else.

I really don’t have a need for such a powerful flashlight, but I like it. :slight_smile:

Last night, about 8 hours of loading and 4 bars, I had to cut the charge to go to sleep

Now (at noon), about 2 hours more, finally the charge was completed
The display shows, by pressing the left button, 4.20V

First impressions:
Pressing the left button (Turbo)