Freeme can you pm me a code please.

Freeme can you pm me a code please.

Done.

the shipping address is wrong
dam :person_facepalming:

What happended? Do drop me a pm if u need help. [quote=mrheosuper]

the shipping address is wrong dam :person_facepalming:
[/quote]

Runtimes and lumen output for the Haikelite SC02.

On the turbo no fan test it was getting toasty at over 70C so I switched the fan on to prevent any damage to the battery.

cant wait to get my own SC02. How floody this light would be? as floody as Imalent DN70?

Floodier spill and larger hotspot.

Did you read my PM, freeme?

Replied. [quote=mrheosuper] Did you read my PM, freeme? [/quote]

Thank you sharing your results with us, Maukka. :THUMBS-UP: 1.5hr runtime at close to 1200lm seems impressive.

Hello

Thanks freeme for the GB !
Then i was disapointted with the switch and ui. I wasnt able to use it !!!
I read all the post and find the same comment about the ui.i am using keeppower high drain protected cells. I change this morning with awt unprotected cell and now working great !!!

So be careful with protected cells with this light.

Anyway Freeme thanks again
Gooddeal

Florian

Which high drain KP26650 model? Is it those IMR black models?

Here is the picture
http://hpics.li/6e77cea

I see, both my KP 5200mAh and IMALENT 4500mAh protected 26650 work fine.

Thanks. Should be a warmer more pleasant tint like MTG2 should be right?

This is not very bright 2000lm on turbo my Klaus g20 3000lm is more bright and dn70 is 3800lm much more but dn70 is so small that heat up so quickly!!! Crazy small thing but not very useful.

I’m testing SC02, Klaus G20 and Dn70 since 3 days now… I think SC02 is great because it does not heat a 1000lm and klarus G20 is very very good for the small forma factor

Is the code still avail? Would buy :slight_smile: have the G20 and a TM06 :stuck_out_tongue: love the floodie ones and miss a bit of hot center on the G20.

Dann wird Dir die SC02 richtig gut gefallen ! Hast Du die vergleichbaren Beamshots im Taschenlampenforum schon gesehen?

Gruß
Carsten