ENEDED

Hehe yeah, I just also saw the Imalent on flashsale, so I also added it :stuck_out_tongue: 100€ in total for both lights :wink:
and 2 LiitoKala Lii - 50A :wink:

I did reply to you couple of hours ago. PM me if you did not receive it.

As I wrote, I already brought it, I’m fine with GB earning a little premium :smiley:

Why does the HaikeLite website say that this light should not be used on Turbo mode for over 10 minutes? This light has a temperature control which steps down the output after 10-20 minutes and it produces less heat. (And there is a further stepdown if you keep using Turbo mode.)

please pm code, thanks!

Forwarded, sorry for the delay.

Hi Freeme, please pm code

Hi Freeme,
Please send pm code, thanks

Can anyone help?

Too hot.

i love hot flash lights ! most of them stepdown way too fast!!!
i have the manker E14, astrolux S42, nitecore concep1,…they all stepdown to 800lm-900lm within a minute

I finally prefer the S2 @1000lm without any stepdown. So when i want a higher output flashlight (2000lm) i expect it to burn a little my hand befer stepdown. The DN70 is so bad, 3800lm to 800lm….poufffff so the SC02 is great you only have to cycle throw a lower mod if you want less heat…
a good glove also is the way to go

SC02 fits Olight R50 holster pretty well.

My SC02 has new companion! If you need a powerful compact thrower with decent runtime, I would highly recommend MT02 XHP35 HD!

only a question:
in this Haikelite SC02 review haikelite SC02 MTG2 review>>Tear down ; beam shots ; Runtime
I read :
Body inner diamiter 26.5mm , So thicker OD 26650s may fit it well.
but in this review Test of LiitoKala INR26650-50A 5000mAh (Cyan)
I also read:
diameter 26,8 mm :person_facepalming: ,
then the question:
does this battery fit or not?
Thanks for answer! :+1:

Blue Liitokalas fit fine. My SC02 battery tube is 26.86mm.

Many thanks maukka for quick reply! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Interested . Price is expensive.

Could you PM me the code please, I like the MT-G2

EDIT : ordered. Thanks a lot freeme !

Could you PM me the code please? Thanks.

Received !…thanks a lot for this GB freeme.

You like it?