ENEDED

Okay, your guy who’s light went turbo on one bank when power was connected. I had to look it up because I can’t remember.

Do you want to take the light apart and look around, wiggle some wires? I was thinking one of the 3 drivers had a short to ground. Just taking the driver out and poking around might fix it. If not, then it’s definetly a warranty issue. Make a video for them. It’s not a battery carrier issue.

first i will give banngood a bell cos the second one looks like its about to fly off ifthey sen me a new one then i will have a crack a soldering if i stuff it up well atleast i have a spare battery carrier ?

Add yellow to the indicator,Green yellow red red Please turn it about to blink.
I want the holster attached.
It is a rare model of Nichia Hyper.
I want a variation of Nichia(K).
It may be raising the output of Nichia model at V2 :innocent:

Pictures are reduced to 25% but you can open it at full resolution.

The driver board is sitting on 3 “shoulders” :

I didn’t have the nerves to desolder it, then I made a few pictures rotating the head clockwise :

Not on mine which works fine but, could a short occur here (to much solder on the resistor or if the resistor is touching the aluminum shoulder in the head) ?

That’s a capacitor, but yeah. That could cause some serious problems. Any component or solder that is too close to the edge could short out as there is a thin bare lip all around the flashlight head. I can see that lip in the first picture. If the driver gets shifted to one side it could create a short. This is assuming the driver is not undersized in diameter compared to the hole it fits in.

Nothing new here since the pre-production review (didn’t remember that he was showing the driver board :person_facepalming: ).

Better heat dissipation will be nice addition for new version (if they going to make it).

sweet i just put the heat on top of the nipple and bingo melt straight in done thanks mate

How ?
Thicker aluminum shelf, thicker MCPCB ? Both ?

In-charge for MF-01 project has already read your ticket/ email today. You should receive a reply from him or his assistant soon.

Tiny 26650 III has slight hint of green.

Yes, I know. I have one. It’s a bit on the neutral side, hint of yellow, with a little bit of green. I was wondering how the xp-g3 used in this MF01 compared. If it’s the same, I won’t like it. If it’s a bit whiter, then I would.

I`m so pleased with my XPG3 that I`m also thinking about getting 219C version.
By the way how is that MF-02 Thrower deal going,any news?

We touched on MF-01 battery carrier issue and customers' feedback, HaikeLite production, and some other upcoming group buys today. Not in the hurry to roll out MF-02 yet.

I may have missed discussions about those upcoming groupbuys and HaikeLite production.
I was under impression that MF-02 GB was set to happen next month.

Based on Silicoon pics, i suspect MF-01 XP-G3 tint will be fairly close to S41S version. You are right, DQG is more yellow than green, i remembered wrongly.

interested XPG3

It’s probably already connected , seems to be the same trace… So , it seems to be alright.

Emisar D4 nichia // MF-01 nichia

My MF01 219C is clearly more warm than the S42 XPG3 :
I love so much the MTG2 it is really good for daily use the tint is perfect. MF01 is more warm than MT03 and others from left :