ENEDED

M4D M4X 69.50$ :slight_smile:

YES! can i have the coupon code? :smiling_imp:

Posting other deals here is not ethical i think.

How much longer until we can order with the coupon?

Edit: Just realised that I never expressed my interest in this. So interested :smiley:

Can we have update GB list please. ( I don’t see my name on the list yet. ) Thank you.

It looks like they have added a few more features to the light.

Is it almost ready to go into production or do they have more testing to do?

MF01 is already on its normal price now on Banggood.

Thanks again FM nichia

XP-G3 version ordered!
:+1:

I have just sent out the coupon through PM. Reply below if you have yet to receive.

+1. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

PM received! awesome!

Ugh still deciding between Nichia and XPG3…anyone?

Ordered 219C

THANKS freeme!

Ordered 219c, thanks freeme

Decided! Ordered 219C. :partying_face: now the waiting begins. Thanks alot freeme.

Yea right before I hit the place order button, it took me like 10 minutes to decide and going into the order I was for sure going with the XPG3. I went with the XPG3 afterall because I have the S42 in XPG3 and the tint is fine. Nonetheless, I am realizing that I am starting to like a warmer tint though because I use my BLFA6 in 3D a lot more than my 1A tint.

Ordered one MF01 with Nichia !

Thanks freeme !!!

Greets
Carsten

Ordered 219C!

Ordered with XP-G3.

Thank you

Ordered 219C

The thing with warmer tint is that it is not as striking as the cool white, people new in this hobby prefer the CW because of the WOW factor, i used to prefer CW too for the same exact reason but as i own more lights now i prefer NW whenever available it just feels so natural and easy on the eyes or maybe i am getting old :smiley: . What makes me considering XPG3 in MF-01 is the heat generated by the Nichia and we have 18 of them! XPG3 should run slightly cooler? Also from my experience with S41 nichia and BLF A6 (3D) XPL on turbo the nichia heats up much faster.