ENEDED

Interested, or would like a coup code if the deal is in progress… thx!!!

Interested, or would like a coup code if the deal is in progress… thx!!!

Good day. What do I do to attend a group buy? Need some code? Please give me a hint. :blush:

When you say you are interested in a relevant group buy threads you will be added to list sooner or later if the group buy is still going on!

I think you may soon get a PM from freeme with a code!

All you have to do is make a post in this thread that you are interested, just like you did above. Freeme will personal message you a coupon code that you can use at banggood.com to purchase the light at the special group buy price. That’s it. :+1:

i am interested

@adsum @JasonWW Thanks for your help.

Thank you for the help I AM INTERESTED (Wife will not be happy with another flashlight) :person_facepalming:

I bet that after she calms down and starts thinking that it is far better that you have another flashlight than another woman!

:+1: :wink:

... Another flashlight Care to show us your stash of flashlights? Haha.

I got the coupon (Thank you Freeme!) and bought the light at $67.95. However, the light is back ordered and not in stock until August 25. So be prepared to wait a little while before shipping.

It’s not backordered, it’s a brand new light and hasn’t officially been released yet. The very first models off the production line are supposed to be shipping on the 25th.

Good morning because I'm new I wanted to introduce My name is Jan.

In my collection are such flashlights as(2×fenix hl50,fenix hl 55, 2×lumintop ps03, Coast hp7, shadow jm35, thrunite tn4a NW, Nitecore EA4W, Nitecore hc30w, Dqg tiny 26650 v2 NW, Dqg tiny 26650 v3 NW, And other plus some chargers )

Tell me if this is still normal or if you need a doctor already ;)

It is not normal, to become normal again you do need a doctor. Or else, stick to BLF :slight_smile:

Dude I’m just saying what my order details tell me. Back ordered, not released yet, out of stock, etc, etc. I was just trying to give a friendly heads up of what I was told when I bought it and there will be some delay for anyone trying to purchase it now. Please click the link below to see a screenshot of what Banggood tells me.

Screenshot

I assumed everyone knew this is a preorder and the Aug 25 ship date was said 10 days ago back on post 371. I also assumed you hadn’t been keeping up with this thread.

I just wanted to clarify that the first batch had not already been sold and are now on backorder. That’s what it seemed like you were saying. Like you were surprised or something.

Thanks for the clarification on your post. Not surprised. I have other things backordered. I just wanted to share with the guys that were showing interest, cause there are several. Just trying to be friendly and give info they prolly didn’t know. Check the screenshot I added to my post. It shows back ordered. ……

I was told that XP-G3 version will roll out first. I They have to get another few thousand LEDs to cope with their orders.

What? Are you working in the factory making these lights? Lol