ENEDED

Ouch! But who am I to criticize, after all, I'm on the BLF Q8 team

Oh marvellous….thinking twice now.

I did speak to BG a couple of hours ago. Delay is inevitable due to extra effort put in for QC. Please bare we us for a bit longer.

Maybe they have last minute issue (as in S42 defects) and decide to hold first? I originally planned to get one but thought maybe I’ll get them when everything is working fine first rather than getting the wrong lumen figure for all level. Will see how it goes. Mean time I’ll just wait for my X80 to show me some pure CW lumen power. :smiling_imp:

If it is for good,never mind. :slight_smile:

Good!
I much rather wait and get a functioning light.

Hi there.
I’ve got the following note from Banggood today.
Dear customers,
Thanks for choosing Banggood and our products.

We’re sorry to inform you that the preorder for the item [Astrolux MF01 18x XP-G3/Nichia 219C 12000LM Super Bright LED Flashlight 18650] was delayed due to a delay in the manufacturing process.

We’re will do our best to find a solution as soon as possible.

If you don’t have the urgency to receive the product, and can wait for your order, after the delivery, you will also receive Banggood Points in your account.

The amount of Banggood Points will be calculated as following:

Less than 7 days delay: 50 BG points
More than 7 days delay: 100 BG points
In case you do not want to wait for the delivery and want to request a full refund of your order, please click on the following link:

https://www.banggood.com/index.php?com=account&t=ordersList

Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.

Best regards,
Customer Service.

yes same here. hope they ironed out all the problems whatever problems they have now.

hmmm makes me wonder what kind of problem they encountered?

Let’s just hope it was the number of orders that swamped them.

Anyway, having them check once again and make sure they go out in good working order is welcome for me.

Maybe they’re checking to see if the batteries fit! :wink:

lol :smiley:

Hey rizky, just a FYI: the red sentence in your sigline does not wrap into the page, instead on my phone it sticks out way beyond the page, kind of ugly. I would not know how to fix it but maybe you can have a look into it?

It doesn't wrap because it's an image.

Ok that’s why, well, nothing serious as I said, it only happens on a small screen :slight_smile:

Quite a number of Mateminco MT18 owners have received back their repaired/ replacement units last week. So far so good.

Hi djozz, I think i’ll remove it for the time being until i found better way been thinking about it, look weird anyway i put the list on to the image so that it won’t messed up with BLF search function. thanks for the heads up.

Freeme do you happen to know what the problem was?

I got the same delay message fron Banggood. I’m glad they are doing it right and not rushing to get it out. Would rather have a great light than a crappy light. :+1:

This is the first installment of their new MF series. It is very important to get it right the first time.

so there are going to be another MF series? maybe a smaller number of emitters sounds interesting.

I think for the size a 3 cell one with 12 Emitters would be good
maybe 3S/1P with buck driver 3s/4P LED wired

I have updated the MF01 TA 2S board as there was a missing ground on switch pad
it is now confirmed it fits the light physically and works if switch ground was taken from another pad