ENEDED

hi Lexel are you doing another TA driver batch?

btw. BG moved the shipping date again this time August 31 2017.

[quote=rizky_p]
hi Lexel are you doing another TA driver batch?

btw. BG moved the shipping date again this time August 31 2017.

[quote=Lexel]
I think for the size a 3 cell one with 12 Emitters would be good

I have updated the MF01 TA 2S board as there was a missing ground on switch pad
it is now confirmed it fits the light physically and works if switch ground was taken from another pad

TA 4. batch is about half of the possible drivers sold, so you can have drivers

Will you please add me to the group buy for the MF-01!!! Will you PM me the code?
Thank you

NOTICE:

MF-01 is currently on "PROMO" status @$70.95, and coupon deal is unavailable till September 6, 2017.

yeah i might order another one from you, but i’ll wait till i get the light and play with it i hope by that time there are still available.

Just canceled my Nichia version and tried to order the Cree version, should have read here first. Still a toss up on which version I want, more throw or better tint, though I’m not a tint snob. Maybe I can decide before Sept. 6.

Does it require IMR high drain battery ?

Curious if they ship my (and all the others :slight_smile: ) cree version tomorrow!?? :weary:

That waiting because of technical problems is frustating! :open_mouth:

BTW. I didn´t receive the Banggood points until now!!

To get all 12,000 lumens, it does.

Does this mean that my Samsung 26f will not be able to handle it?

I’m not familiar with the 26f. The specs say 5.2 amps max. Idk if it’s a low internal resistance chemistry.

I also don’t know what the max amp draw per cell is on the mf01.

The 12k lumen output was measured using Samsung 30Q.

Maybe someone with all the facts can figure it out.

It means you might get lower output than 12k lumen.

Thank you for your answer. If you really do not have 2500Lumen mode then it will be a bit painful to enter the 1100’s after turbo or high :cry:

I was able to check Lexels review and the battery carrier is 2S2p. So it’s 6 volts (8.4v). With his 30Q cells he measured 15.7 amps on Turbo. This equates to 7.85 amps per battery.
I also found HKJ’s test on the 26f. It will do more than 5.2 amps. He tested it at 7 amps, but the voltage sags pretty low.

So the 26f is not the best choice for such an extreme performance light. IDK what would happen if you tried to go turbo. It might be a reduced output turbo or it might not go into turbo at all. I don’t have enough experience to say what would actually happen. Maybe someone who knows more can speak up.

Thank you again for answering and confirming my suspicions. I have also seen these comparisons of 18650 rechargeable batteries from danish lygte-info.dk. I wonder how the flashlight will behave after step down how many lumens will it be?

26F capacity is too low. Preferably high drain calls like GA, MJ1, HG2 or 30Q.

That is HKJ, btw.

Yes. OKAY
Buy Sanyo 18650 GA. I got a good price in a shop in my country about 6.3 US dollar.

Those look like a good choice. Tom E did some tests using the Q8 prototype here. If they work well here, they should work well in the mf01.

I did today a measurement of the beam intensity of the Nichia pre production sample

measured @5m 2080 Lux cold start

so I get 52000 Lux @1m for the Nichia pre production light

this is just the Luxmeter set to show save max.
starting the light, 3 clicks to highest mode
then move the light a bit to get its peak output

Klingt gut ! ( sounds good !!)

Thanks for the test lexel ! :+1:

Greets
Carsten