ENEDED

OK, and what is the real range of the MT07 than? The old MT07 should reach 750 m and the updated version with “XHP 70.2” - 850 m. So 2 times they made a failure?

No, more like the old 70/OP was 500-550m. (What was it’s lumen output?)

The newer one with 70.2/SMO probably like 600-650m.

When I was experimenting with my L6 I had the xhp70 at 4,000 lumen and the OP reflector did 510m. Swapping to the SMO reflector went to 570m. So only a 60m gain.

Supposedly the new version of the MT07S has more output as well, so maybe a 100m gain total?

This light looks to have a larger reflector than the L6, so it’s not a direct comparison, but should be close.

Thanks for the clarification.

Selfbuilt on cpf said the K60 get 800m with an OP reflector. So the updated MT07 with the same lumens, similar size SMO reflector. Could it possibly hit 850m or close to it?

I know the K60 has a bigger reflector than the L6, but that is a large jump, especially for a “light” OP finish. Specs for the K60 show 704m throw. Let me do some more looking.

Yeah, the K60 specs say 124 kcd, but selfbuilt measured 160 kcd and nobody mentioned anything about it.

Blf member the measured the K60 at 152 kcd, 780m.

We need to find some reviews of the Haikelite where people actually measured the lux.

Haikelite says the throw is 550m here:

On Bangood site they mention SMO for both version, but what I ask , I quote from post#11 ( if you will ,please take a look at post#11 by Haikelite official. )

How long will the coupon be valid for, freeme?

I’m interested, but can’t afford it right yet.

im in for 2

Interested in Black Cool white version.

I received the light today
It’s surely HUGE. I didnt think it is such big and heavy
The throw is decent. Still didnt test it
The tail cap needs lubricant

Mail call!
Will try for beam shots tonight.

It did arrive with some damage. Not too worried about it. Maybe I’ll bend the other to match haha.

At least a month or two.

I’m interested in the NW. Can I please get the code?

Here are some pictures from tonight. Q8 and the MT07S

MT07S

Q8

MT07S

Q8

MT07S

Q8

Interested. NW

Cool, Thanks so much!

May I ask, MT07S is it Cool white or Neutral white ?

Nice shot! I should receive mine tomorrow.