ENEDED

It’s just a picture of a map. Not beamshots.

Do not worry

I ordered mine on Dec 7. It says on the DHL it will arrive on monday. I tracked and its in Cincinnati now

Funny how that work, you can only use some google things if you are signed in, they really are a evil company just like so many other in the same business.

Actually i saw the same a little while back, entering a forum where i shared some pics, but as i wasent signed in to the google account i posted the pictures with a couldn’t see them myself.

Will have to find a more sane place to put photos than google photos :disappointed: used a Danish site for many years but they died a few months back.

The DSlr and tripod are ready to go, hoping to be able to get some beamshots on Monday.

NW has no shipping information yet :frowning:

Finished my testing for the CW MF02. Nothing surprising in the results. It’s a great thrower for the money and size but no real threat to the TN42 objectively speaking.

I am cancelling my preorder.
Due to the fact that I don’t want to fight again with Banggood again in case something goes wrong.
One faulty MF-01 was enough.

It’s a shame, I thought we had a real winner with this one, and I enjoyed using it while it lasted. But BG really need to work on their QC. A missing tripod adapter, shoulder strap clip that breaks after two uses, and a light that will no longer turn off (and not change modes from the lowest settings half the time) - not sure how they could have got it so wrong.

Stating grossly exaggerated specs obviously doesn’t exactly create confidence in their brand, either.

Havent really followed this thread and light.
I have to say I love the design, I think it looks really good. But after reading only the latest comments here it seems there is some problems with the driver its reliability and some QC issues?
That would be a real shame…

When the second version is available with the new driver I would like to get a coupon for purchase. CW Model

Edit: cw or nw…

Has anybody tried making a dual head light with this and the MF-01 already?

interested

The Astrolux just shipped. The Mateminco version has been out longer and yes, they have been combined. Many pictures have been posted.

I tested 2 heads of v1 and v2 MF01 on a v1 tube they worked mechanically

But I instantly stopped after I coulde see visible flicker on one head running higher levels, the drivers seem to interact badly with their buck and boist drivers using likely with the same switching frequency, did now want to push my luck as one head was not mine

I just got my light in. It does not turn off. In normal mode or the lockout mode it stays turned on in the lowest setting. Is there a fix for this?

Sounds like a faulty driver, make a video and report faulty light to Banggood

My BLF Narsil replacement wont be ready to ship this year, you may consider it nevertheless

Way too many problems with these lights with only a few delivered. My first one should be here in 2 or 3 days, just CANCELED the order for the second one. You guys know what quality control means?

Do they ship NW yet ?

no

I’m interesting NW, please add me to the list for 2 pcs