ENEDED

That’s outdated, now they claim 720 kcd.
Personally I hope for 500 kcd.

Outdated or not i still hope for 600kcd .

I repeat my question:

Any possibility to add one more mode? I think it would be nice to add a mode around 800/900 lumens.

I second that, that would be a good mode for moderate, longer runtime usage while still being quite bright.

You would have to ask Astrolux, this is not a BLF designed light.

Of course it is not a BLF designed light. But “Freeme” managed to make some changes in the Astrolux MF01, and one of them was to add one more mode. For that reason I ask the question, maybe he can do the same in this case.

May need to look at the MF01 thread, here it is:

You’re welcome.

I just found out the regular price of the BLF-Lumintop GT is going to be $259 and the group buy price is probably going to be closer to $159. It helps to put into perspective how inexpensive the MF02 is.

I will ask them once they resume work from holiday.

Thank you so much, hopefully they can make that change, it would be great, that and the neutral tint option.

I’m in position of the TN42 CW and the intensity of mine is around 725000 candela after 30 seconds with full charged batteries.

I’m interested. Please add me to the list

Please add me. THANK YOU!

Very interested! :open_mouth: Please add me to the list. Thank you!

I’m interested. Please add me to the list.

Very interested, please add me.

I’m interested. Please add me to the list.

49 preorders now, wow!

Not really a wow

There are 194 people have interest on this forum and 49 made purchased so this is equivalent to 25% success rate :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure freeme would of advertised on other forums too ( like CPF and others)

I guess the price point isn’t that attractive and there are couple uncertainty about this light which hold others back from purchasing. Althought MF01 is a good light but that doesnt mean this is also good :smiley:

Will wait for a review comparison :slight_smile:

No worries, group will only start after samples have been distributed out. Staffs are back from work but do expect slower response as they have week long of backlog to catch up.

Fyi, 50 preorders are not from our group buy Although I know few of the BLF members went ahead to place their orders.

the real BLF version of GB with BLF price is not started yet am i right?