ENEDED

Beware: only rare “Sumsang 30Q” batteries will give 2700 lumen output!! :smiley: :person_facepalming: …

Lumens: 15 LM,350LM,1700LM,2700LM (Sumsang 30Q)

Runtime:300h,25h,3.5h,2.5h (Sumsang 30Q)

Battery Configurations: 4 x 18650 battery (not included)

We were never told the price would be the same. We were told it would be about the same or a bit more.

I was told the cost of the extra large reflector and all that goes into making it perfect, more than exceeds the cost savings of the fewer emitters.

Have you even priced extreme thrower lights? Not even the BLF team can build a light even close in price. The GT is going to be $111 for a limited number of people, then go up in price.

BLF-Lumintop GT with higher KCd – $111+

Manker MK35 XHP35 HI 2550lm 1420m – $155.95

Thrunite TN42 2000lm 1550m – $199

Nitecore TM38 Lite Tiny Monster
XHP35 HI D4 1800lm 1400m – $360/2XX

Niwalker BK-FA09S XHP35 HI 2400lm 1490m $1xx

Why would anyone think $80 is too much? Even the Klarus G35, which is only 1000m and not in the same league, costs $98.

Southland, if you really think that $80 would be too much, then don’t buy it. Simple as that.

Meanwhile, myself and a whole lot of other folks that realize this is an amazing value will be lined up to buy it.

It uses the same battery carrier as the MF01. 4 x 18650 cells in 2S2P.

Same interface as MF01. Press and hold 0.5 second to turn on or off. Single click to cycle through the levels. Double click for turbo. Triple click for blinky modes, strobe, beacon and SOS.

Oh, you are making a joke about the spelling error. 30Q are common.

Personally, I’m stretching my budget to make $68 fit, so I would also be somewhat disappointed to see $78.
But I guess I’d stretch the budget some more because $68 for a 720 kcd is indeed amazing.
Assuming that it actually makes 720 kcd. Though $78 for 500 kcd wouldn’t be a bad deal either.

Interested, please

It sure beats $98 for 250 kcd. Which is the next closest light, the Klarus G35.

Of course I would like it to stay at $68, but even if it comes in closer to $80 or even $90 for a light that could possibly THROW MORE THAN A MILE is fine with me.

Interested
Thanks

Please add me to the list. Thx!

Interested :slight_smile:

Thanks xxx and Jason for the answers!

I think i will buy 4x18650 that are dedicated just for this light.

Is there a specific battery that works best on this light, that isnt “special” :-))

Button top or flats?

What is the draw per cell?

So how long before we get the codes ??

That would be great. If it comes out at the same time, I might just get the head only to make a 2 headed flashlight with my MF-01.

Really dude, you spent a lot of time looking up that crap that I could care less about. I am well informed on the going prices of lights. Only a @@@ would be OK with paying more than we were told. Also, thanks for informing me on the production costs in China, like you would know. I will own one, the question is how many.

you have to understand jasonWW that $80 is alot money for people especially in other countrys it is in USD where for some people is a weekly wage ?

Interested

Thanks

Interested :slight_smile:

if the price is right i will get 2 lights :smiley:

now unleash the code to the addicts :smiling_imp: