ENEDED

Wow!
Please put me on the list,too.

I’m interested in review or buying if I can afford it. Thanks for the opportunity!

I am interested. I got 4 30Q ’s looking for a home.

Banggood pre-sale price is set: $85 or 73 Euro. No neutral white option yet.

So that means the price will between 6-70$, a very good price as always

Just curious , is it a confirm spec. from the factory ? By looking at the shape of reflector, it does not look like it has same throw as Thrunite TN42 which has bigger reflector.

Add me to the list, please.

According to specs, MF02 has 35% higher output. TN42 has ~38-45% larger reflector. So TN42 should throw better.

MODES: 15 LM, 350LM, 1700LM, 2700LM

Any possibility to add one more mode? I think it would be nice to add a mode around 800/900 lumens.

maukka, he makes good reviews.

Would be very interested in the possibility of just buying the head to save a few £. Not a good time with Christmas coming up.

Since the mf01 and 02 are quite large and heavy it’s not likely I’d carry both at the same time so one tube would be enough.

i also think Lexel is a good reviewer too.

Sorry, deleted a post. This light doing 2,700 lumens vs. the TN42's 2,000 does indicate they are driving it at more amps, so a stock TN42 actually measured just over 700 kcd by many reviewers/owners, so the smaller reflector in the MF02 could possibly be pushed to at or close to 700 kcd I suppose. Should run the #'s but need to know the I.D of the reflectors.

I'd be surprised it can hit 700 kcd, but may be possible.

Yeah, personally I also take the numbers with a grain of salt.

Size is everything when it comes to reflector throw, just look at the BLF GT . 86 mm head diam for the MF02 vs. 100 mm for the TN42 - it's hard to make up for size.

Interested depending on price.

From left to right: Acebeam K70 (88mm head), Niwalker BK-FA09S (83.5mm head) and Thrunite TN42 (100mm head).

Astrolux MF-02 with 84mm head.

With these two images, i made this Paint for reference:

Could you use the pictures to measure reflector diameters?

I can do it, obviously it will not be something accurate, just an approximation.

According to these images and my calculations, the sizes of the reflectors would be:

Thrunite TN42: 88.9mm

Acebeam K70: 76.6mm

Niwalker BK-FA09S: 74mm

Astrolux MF-02: 71.4mm

I reiterate, they are just approximations.

Sure, it’s just better than assuming certain bezel diameter which I did before. So TN42 is more like 55% larger. At this point I really don’t think MF02 will deliver the advertised specs.
But nevertheless I think it will make a nice entry-level mega-thrower and I still can’t wait to get mine. :slight_smile: