ENEDED

I know you guys are excited about MF-02, but please don't turn this into MT35 thread.

I don't think it is fair for our vendor.

Feel free to create separate thread if you think there is a need.

Appreciated.

i hope someone on this forum buy 1 Matemico and compare with Astrolux MF01.

:smiling_imp:

Do it! :smiley:

:slight_smile: :money_mouth_face: :kiss: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: 8) :smiling_imp:

I am also interested!

For 60 (ish) euros this is a bargain if specs are true!

Soon...

FTFY :smiley:

Hmm…

At Taoboa shop the price for a Mateminco MT35 (Astrolux MF02?) is at 87.7% of the price for a Mateminco MT18 (Astrolux MF01?).

But if you look at Banggood’s prices, the original price for the Astrolux MF02 is at 114.6% of the price for a Astrolux MF01.

Now it have the 33% discount (for the preorder) and that make the price for the Astrolux MF02 is at 77.3% of the price for a Astrolux MF01.

Even with the 33% discount on preorder, the Astrolux MF02 is at 115% of the price of the Mateminco MT35 at the Taoboa shop.

I haven’t searched for any info on what really is different between the quality between the Mateminco products and the Astrolux products.

Anyone that can enlighten me in that question?

Is that just a marketing trick to make it seems it have a bigger discount then it really have?

Anyone remember the original price for the MF01 when it was on preorder?
Just wondering if it’s still the same price.

EagleShield, click the “Top” button in the bottom left corner of your message window and then read. :wink:

My post was most about checking the price for the MF02 at BG and a side question about quality on Mateminco Vs Astrolux.

Everything is a marketing trick. Msrp prices, sale prices, even using $xx.99 instead of an even number.

Manufacturers are never going to tell you the actual cost to make something.

You just have to accept it. Buy what you can afford. Look for low prices.

Maybe someone will buy both Mateminco and Astrolux versions and do a comparison.

Someone pointed out that the Mateminco had much higher shipping fees so maybe it all evens out.

These lights are made in China. Logistically they should be cheaper on Taobao. And free shipping within China is not free shipping internationally.

banggood can ship big flashlights like this internationally, way cheaper than a chinese factory can :wink:

Banggood shipping is very slow if compared to gearbest. And Bg doesn’t ship battery to many countries.
I still buy from Bg though if price is right.

Is it too late to get in on this group buy? I am definitely interested. Thanks!

Also wondering if other tint options will be available? Banggood has it listed at 6500k. I would much prefer ~4500k.

Still interested in one but would much prefer NW version

I´m a NW guy myself and I love those Nichias 219´s, but for a thrower I want maximum brightness outdoors so CW would be the WTG for me…

TAKE NOTE:

1. BG said they will try to order a few NW but delivery date is unconfirmed at this stage.
  2. There will be 3 different prices for MF-02 at different stages. For example, 1-250pcs ($7X), 250-500pcs ($8X), 501 and above ($8X).

Does it mean that the price will increase with the number of orders ?
Some sort of reverse volume discount ?!? :person_facepalming:

So there will be different codes that will allow the first say 1-250 to purchase with $7X pricing?