ENEDED

Interested in the NW version.

Ah OK, I’m probably to tired to have understood it correctly. First 250 orders below 80$, and the price will increase for the next 250 group.

That is correct. You can call it Early-Bird discount.

What I meant is that those who are in GB under the lowest limit should get their $7X codes separately so that if somebody happens to sleep late in a different time zone he wont miss his discount if there should be more people rushing to buy this! Little bit same as with BLF GT GB listing where first 555 will get it for $111.

This message is for freeme or anyone who has the knowledge. I’ve been wanting to order a fresh batch of 30Q’s for this light, but have held off because I don’t know if they used flat top or button top when they say they used 30Q to achieve their specs. I assume button top because that is what people used in the MF-01 battery carrier if they did not alter or remove those plastic pieces. Freeme can you confirm 30Q button top is the battery they used and recommend for spec? Thanks in advance!

I used flat tops in my MF-01. No alterations done to the battery carrier.

MF-02 battery carrier supports unprotected flattop. [quote=ramptosd] This message is for freeme or anyone who has the knowledge. I've been wanting to order a fresh batch of 30Q's for this light, but have held off because I don't know if they used flat top or button top when they say they used 30Q to achieve their specs. I assume button top because that is what people used in the MF-01 battery carrier if they did not alter or remove those plastic pieces. Freeme can you confirm 30Q button top is the battery they used and recommend for spec? Thanks in advance! [/quote]

Does the MF-01 and MF-02 have different carriers?

Will this “new” carrier be used in the new version of the MF-01 too?

(Flattops wouldn’t work in my “old” MF-01 carrier (without modification of the carrier).)

Flat top is supported!

Well hello good looking! :sunglasses:

Any of the members that will get the pre-production flashlight can measure throw ? Thanks

This is by far the best quality light for ASTROLUX.

A must have for all Astrolux fans out there.

The MF02 looks so good, I need the coooode… :money_mouth_face:

¿Throw? Tell us please XD

Sign me up for the groupbuy please. Any word on a NW version btw?

At later stage. [quote=SPAMBOT] Sign me up for the groupbuy please. Any word on a NW version btw? [/quote]

Please let us know when NW is available would really prefer that to CW

This would be great to go with my MF-01 which is great :smiley:

+1

Sign me up too.

This 2 X my U21 so that one i can give to my friend that dont really have anything with throw, and i know he have a 26650 in surplus.

Just hope BG can do their wizardry like with the Q8 so i dont get ripped off in customs.

Anxiously waiting! Any pre-production sample tests/review information?