ENEDED

Whoever got it first here please post candela numbers so that others have chance to decide to keep it or apply refund if it is really bad.

I was kidding. :sunglasses:

I think you missed my code for nw.

Is it still possible to get in on this buy!?

It won’t be “really bad” when Mateminco was 500 kcd.
I expect this one to do at least 550 and up to 600. Possibly, but unlikely slightly more.

I ordered almost at the last day of pre-order. So I hope someone cancel their orders so I can get mine faster. :smiling_imp:

Hello, what’s your order status on Banggood if you ordered this flashlight?
I put an order and payed on 14th November and order status is still on step 3 - “Order Processing”.
Do other have better luck that you are on step 4 - “Shipped”?

Ordered mine on Nov. 14 (CW) and it’s on backorder.

same here

My order was also placed on the 14th,and it should arrive anytime now. The fastest order from BG arrived here in six days, so I’ve been eagerly waiting for the postman to knock every day…

Ordered my cw one 11/14, just got shipping notice a few minutes ago.

Hopefully the NW one will follow soon.

Mine just shipped but only cw version.

Im interesting to buy ASTROLUX MF02 CREE XHP35 HI 3000lm 1587m Flashlight in price 78USD.

Got shipped too while i was sleeping, this on a CW off course ordered NOV 14

Still waiting, was once again disappointed by the postie (who just had some CFL bulbs for me today). ParcelForce is still due though, so one can hope … while being torn apart by anticipation!

I wonder what happen to the sample lights sent out for review……curious what happen to them

The subject title says this GB is still active. How do I go abouts getting a NW code for the buy?

Thanks

Just by doing what you did.

Freeme will be around to see who has asked for a code and he will send it to you in a PM, personal message, and it will contain all the details of where to go and the special code to get the discounted price.

Interested! :slight_smile:

I received notification today about item being shipped (CW version). At ordering I paid additional for Expedited Shipping Service. It says it is expected to arrive on 13th December. Will see what happens. :slight_smile: