ENEDED

Interested!

I dident pay for it, but my package also say Expedited Shipping but have no tracking number for me.

Tracking number has finally appeared on BG site, and my light is now at the regional mail centre - from experience, that means there is a 99% chance that I’ll get mine tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Never would have thought that waiting for a light can be so anxiety-inducing! :stuck_out_tongue:

Did got somebody notification about shipping of NW version? I still didnt. :frowning:

Me neither. :frowning:
I bought this because I thought It will be here sooner than GT and I think I was wrong.

Ordered a NW and a CW at the same time. CW shipped today, NW has not.

Mine (CW) arrived at the local delivery office around 6am this morning, and is now out for delivery - could be here in the next hour or so. Oh, the anticipation! :smiley:

Nice the ones almost there, i still have no track # on mine that shipped the 5 and expected delivery 15 December.
But its fine, from experience the light should be here before new year evening, so i will get my E-fireworks in time.

Ta-daaaaaaaa! :smiley:

Dog hairs weren’t included … :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yes! Put batteries in and take some beamshots!

My 30Q’s are charging, eagerly waiting for darkness! :slight_smile:

Everyone plz charge your 18650s before MF02 arrive!!!

I would like it if you could measure the reflector ID to see if it really has that extra 2mm they said they were adding. The Mateminco MT18 was 70mm and this Astrolux MF02 should be 72mm.

Next we need to test the amp draw and see if it’s really 3A and to test the lux to see if it’s really 630kcd. I don’t know if you have the equipment to test those, though.

I can’t get the bezel off (MF-01 popped off easily), but its inside diameter seems pretty flush with the reflector which is around 72mm, so it seems it has indeed got a slightly larger reflector than the MT18.

Not got a light meter, but could test the current draw once the batteries are charged - I forgot I’d only half charged them last night before I went to sleep! Definitely need some faster chargers on my wishlist.

EDIT: In fact, reflector size even looks like 73mm to me, but I’ve only got a ruler not calipers.

We trust your ruler.

Definitely 72mm

As a Q8 owner i always have at least 4 batteries ready to go :slight_smile:
And i also have at least 4 cameras ready to go ( not counting Dslr or phone camera cuz one is too big and phone cameras i leave to facetwitt people )

Looks like 71.5mm, i mean below 72mm.
We are talking about internal diameter right?

I uses phone camera most of the time nowadays.
I have one Canon G1X ii for more serious shooting. And my 40D and lenses are stored like permanently.

That’s just because of the angle that I took it at, couldn’t get a decent overhead shot. In fact, other pictures that I took were even more deceptive, and I chose the one that shows the distance the most accurately. Also, I can’t tell if the bezel is precisely aligned with the reflector, or if the inner edges of the cone are slightly recessed.

Not sure if they used glue for this one, or if it’s just a tighter fit than the MF-01.