ENEDED

Exactly , and that’s the cheap way .
Option #2 is to design some new pcbs for the battery carrier .

I have converted mine to 4P1S since it’s currently running fet driver (with sir404dp) with Emisar D4 UI and dedomed xp-g2 s4 2b . I haven’t measured the output yet , but i think a dedomed sst-40 would be better for this light .

Has anybody received thier order yet? Any updates? So far one encountered problem anybody else?

Nope… No sign of life on the tracking since it was picked up at November 24.

Anybody else ??

They shipped mine 4days ago but no tracking number

My trackingnumber is not working

The shipping says free 5-8 business days so what happened to that? So its a lie?

My TRK# was just a bunch of numbers, i finally figured out it was DHL, tracking fine with 17track and DHL.dk

But no movement registered it just say “2017-12-08 09:16 SINGAPORE-SGP, Shipment information received” though BG said shipped in mail from DEC 5. TRK# only came alive yesterday.

We are in the same area. On average shipping from China to me takes about 2 weeks, but sometimes it can go to 3 or 4 weeks. This is just the way it is. :cry:

This time of year may also be causing a delay due to high shipping volumes.

DHL express out of China are damn fast, that’s how i get some things for testing, and it can be faster than sending a regular letter from one side of little Denmark to the other.

So a regular letter can take up to 5 days here, and you can bicycle the same distance in 3 days or if you are a pro bicycle rider in one day as we only talk about 300 km or a little more.
Hell i did close to 200 km in the saddle in a day when i was a kid, a 100 km bicycle ride was a cakewalk ( 12 - 13 yo )

Only minus are DHL will collect here, maybe not so much customs and such, but some parcels to me have a value of 1000 USD or more but are labeled as 100 USD, but its hard some times its factory prototypes i get that haven’t really gotten a official prize set yet.
With those parcels i dont mind paying the 25 USD handling fee DHL and other similar are allowed to collect here, but small parcels can easy get a double prize here, and that’s just a drag of epic proportions.

Im so ready for this Denmark are black as a coal mine this time of the year.

Just a heads up.

Due to me getting expedited shipping though i never requested that, my parcel travel with DHL, and some hours ago i got a text from them saying my parcel was picked up, and the usual as its outside EU there might be additional charges, bla - bla.

Now hoping for DHL somehow put it in the express bin so i can have it before next weekend :+1:
And BG maybe did like with the Q8 so that it might pass thru the DHL system without getting a extra charge getting slapped on. :innocent:

EDIT: forgot to mention DHL expect delivery on wedensday 13 :sunglasses:

Just sent a video link to BG showing the behaviour of my light & will have to wait and see what they reply.

Still finding it strange that my light was shipped on 30/11, and others that had ordered on the same date got emails the next day saying there has been a delay (and apparently most people are still waiting for their light). I was worried at the time that they might have found a fault after mine was shipped, and that all lights that hadn’t shipped at that point were recalled. And I’ve still not had any explanation why my light was already at the delivery office in the UK on the day of shipping.

It would be an amazing thrower, if it wasn’t for those problems.

Dhl just dropped it off. Put 4 30q and it lights up.

Im going to order a new driver from Lexel.

Are you saying yours is working fine and you just want a new driver or is there something wrong with it?

It’s fine, I have only used it for a few minutes tho.
I mentioned I want a new Narsil driver in it because I have a modder friend who just put a Kexel driver in my MF-01 that is enroute to me now. Just thinking I would like Narsil in the MF-02.
I’m dealing with the wildfires here in ventura ca.
Not much time to play with the MF-02 right now.

I see what you mean. After using my first light with narsil in it, I want all my lights to have it. It’s sweet.

I put it in my L6, then in my Supfire, now my GT will have it from the factory. I still want a Q8, but am waiting for a CW version.

I think i get mine tomorrow like DHL say i will :sunglasses:
The narsil deal i am not so sure, dont get me wrong i like my Q8 a lot.
Actually of the few flashlights i have i much prefer the P36 nitecore for operations, for its size the on/off on the rear are optimal and i do like that wheel on it for selecting modes or press it to go strait into strobe.

Of course the P36 way of doing things would not work on a flashlight the size on this one, but i would like 2 buttons on it instead of the one, in this size they could be opposite each other or maybe side by side.

Got 8 cells ready to go ( HG2 & VT6 )

As usual with DHL my parcel have passed Leipzig in Germany and are now northbound on a truck to Denmark, so i should be getting my parcel tomorrow at least that’s the norm.

Only 1 minus, my head are just exploding with snot coming out of just about any hole in it, so going outside in the cold are not really something i like to do now, but with a light saber you really dont know :wink:

Mine says shipped on Dec 8 in the a.m. The tracking number doesn’t work. Anxiously awaiting the arrival. I have the Thrunite TN32UT to compare it to. I will post details.
I hope it’s not malfunctioning as others have.

Any info about NW versions shipping date? Mine is still on backorder.

BG say midle of this month…

I will get the GT earlier then this. I ordered this to make the waiting for the GT easier to me. But this turning out in reverse. I’m afraid I will be to busy about playing with GT that when I get the MF02 it will go instantly to the shelf :frowning: