ENEDED

MT35 should have updated by now.

I made the purchase, for the GB price, it is still a great deal.

(After much hesitation, I convinced myself, that I don’t need a 12.5 cm reflector diameter bulky thrower like BLF GT or Astrolux MF04).

NW version is again available, so I took that :slight_smile:

Thank you I’ve ordered NW version

I have a MF02 and it came with a problem . 1/4 of the LED never lights up. Never goes off , even locked out with long hold on button it doesn’t go off . Only way to get off with no light is unscrew battery holder .
Anyone help fix this?

Thanks
Mike

Well, the emitter is definitely bad as only three of the four dies are lighting up. I don’t know if this is related to the emitter being on all the time, but it might be. It’s definitely a defective light and the only real solution is to get it replaced. They might be able to send just a replacement head.

Thanks , Banggood calls it a “Super Flow ” problem . I have seen other you tubes with the exact same trouble.
Mike

I just remembered that if the voltage is super low enough, it won’t light all 4 dies. Do all 4 light up when you turn it on at a higher level? If so, then the emitter is good.

It still doesn’t fix the main problem, though. Sorry.

Ordered CW Feb-26

Ordered CW May-27

Sorry for the late response, forgetful sometimes

interested, please send coupon code!!!

interested, may i get a CW code, please.

ordered NW

You got mail. [quote=Gr8Swammee] interested, may i get a CW code, please. [/quote]

Looks good! Interested, may i get a CW code, please.

Order placed for NW MFO2. Thanks for the coupon!

Is this still going on? I’m interested!

Also how trustworthy is Banggood.com?

Very trustworthy.

I received almost all of my orders, and mine that were lost(neodymium magnets, could happen with such small items) were refunded within a day.

Yes, they are still on sale.

If you plan to mod it, remember that these lights are now glued together with strong thread locker.

Awesome! Do I need a code?

no iI’ not planning to mod it. …… should I?

Yes, you need a code.

If you need one, just ask freeme :laughing:

Freeme could I get that code?