ENEDED

Thanks!

I didn’t change the resistor, but I think I will. The pink LED is dimmer than the stock red LED, but still a bit too bright.

EDIT: I just changed the pink LED’s resistor from the stock 1000 ohm to 6200 ohm.

It’s a much better level now. :+1:

Really good information. Just what I was looking for. I’ve got a variety of smaller neo magnets that I’ll try. I appreciate the response.

Interested.

New 18350 battery model for X1R. $0.50 cheap with GearBest app.

Sent. [quote=Gj] Interested. [/quote]

Does the pocket clip leave any marks when you take the clip on and off?

Yes, the anodizing gets scratched.

I use these Armytek Wizard clips on lots of my lights, and install and remove the clips frequently. They clamp onto most 18650 lights very securely, so my lights get quite scratched up from them.

Got it, thanks for replying. I haven’t used the Armytek clips before but some clips don’t leave marks, so I was curious.

I should clarify that I modify the Armytek clips. From the factory, the arms are quite smooth and tapered.

I grind the ‘ears’ off of the arms, which makes the clips more prone to scratching.

I also sometimes grind the arms thinner so they’ll fit the groove on some lights.

Ordered, thanks.

Put a plastic straw over the clip’s arms, install clip, pull straws off, and vice versa.

Can I please get a code?

Thanks for doing this buy.

Is this still live? I’m interested!

I knew that X1R had a hefty head. But I read that the tube was “substantial” as well. I got a thought….maybe it could be bored to accept 20700 or even 21700?
No it couldn’t. At the threads the tube is thin, there’s nothing to remove. The thick part is just knurling and lots of material underneath. This definitely is not my kind of light….

Interested. Send the code for this one please

Email from banggood today says light back ordered and not shipped…

Ordered this deal here on 10/20/18

Blue is back !

May i have code please ?

I’ve been using the two I bought a handful of times and I’ve got to say that it’s a really nice light, especially for the money. Not for showing off with zillions of lumens, but for work in the garage, walking the dogs at night and basic use around the house and yard, it’s a bargain and a half. I’ve got one in a head strap and one with a clip for by the bedside.

Interested. Don’t need it, but I like blue :smiley:

NEW Color!

Is that a new clip?

Yup, with new clip slot on the tube.