Enlan F710, F723, F710B + M025,M011

That’s what I though when I saw that some models were not listed.

I would vote for Enlan M011:

And I would also appreciate that he re-stock some navy knives despite of their prices a bit high compared to SRM/Enlan/Ganzo’s quality.

I think Exduct’s selection is great, and I appreciate JackyHu’s excellent service, participation, and commitment to keeping prices low. I especially like how he has contact with the manufacturers and has taken customer feedback to them - that’s amazing!

The popular knives that sell well do so for good reason. I have yet to be underwhelmed by any of the super recommended knives (SRM 710, 763, Enlan EL-01, etc)

I wish Sanrenmu would bring back discontinued models. From what I understand, that decision was influenced by local politics in that province, whereas Enlan is is a different area and unaffected. Seeing how Enlan is making SRM clones, it shouldn’t be too much of an issue for them to start up production of the [F]900 series. They have the capability, just hope they don’t pull cheesy designs and strange pivots if they ever resurrect discontinued SRM knives.

I’d like to see the Enlan M025.

+1! I like the looks of that knife. :)

The M025 is one of my favourites too.

That M025 is indeed nice looking.

You can get a combo kit of the F710 and F723, if you use the F710ANDF723 coupon with a value of 2 Dollars. Bringing each knife down to ~$6 plus shipping.

I also like the Enlan M011. It's a very classy knife.

I'd also be interested in the Enlan M025 (as long as it's not too small).

Just got mine, need a little time to carry them all and decide what i like/dislike about them:

(Click the “gears” in the right corner of the black frame to see “full” resolution)

http://imgur.com/a/3Anjx/embed

I’d snag one at that price. Do we need any code or anything?

I guess a certain someone is reading the forums. ;-) M025 + M011

@ rickboone: No, you can buy them on ED now just through the normal storefront. You can bring the price down to $9.43 if you use the "BLFgiveaway" coupon, though.Which also qualifies you for the Exduct raffles.

I wish we could get the "Graceland Special" without the double barline, clef, and the musical notes. Any musicians know what it would sound like, if played?

It doesn’t sound like much. It’s A G (and E played together) B D and G.

It’s just the notes from one bar of something. It could be most anything (or nothing).

There was a song in the 60’s called “Lover’s Concerto” I believe that this reminds me of. But that song was really almost just playing scales and someone added words.

It was the kind of thing someone who didn’t know how to play the piano could play. Almost like “Chopsticks” or any of those other easy tunes.

It’s definitely nothing cool like the opening notes of Beethoven’s 5th.

Thanks, gcbryan.

I don’t know if he’s reading this thread or if it is a coincidence but some Navy knives have been restocked.
But some others have disappeared. :frowning:
http://www.exduct.com/Chinese-Folding-Knives/Navy-Knives.html

Thank you Jacky Hu.

I miss the K607 (Lil’ Temperance homage). :frowning:

The Enlan F723 looks much nicer than the Sanrenmu 723. The Sanrenmu 710 still looks better than the new Enlan f710.

If Enlan made the 710 with titanium colored anodized aluminum handles without any silly decorations or writing on it, that would be great.

The Sanrenmu 723 is messed up with the stupid writing on the handle as well. Why do they do this?

Speed,

I agree, some of the decorations look like something from “Hello Kitty” or some Chibi cartoon. I guess SRM etc. want to appeal to the kiddy crowd, just the item for those “10 yr. old throw down”.